• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Divisionâ„¢ 1.6 - D3-FNC Tank Build (Complete Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

genedjr

Community Elite
OK, I liked this enough to try it.

(OK: how do I insert a picture?)

Chest - HE Operator Vest - Armor 1858, FA-1737 (rolled), Vigorous, +15K Health, 47% ammo cap, 2 FA mods
backpack - HE Spec-Ops - Armor 1291, Elec-1256 (rolled), Resourceful, FA, +4% seeker dam, +7% shield
mask - D3-FNC - armor 967, stam 1131, FA mod (+3K health)
knee - D3-FNC - armor 1489 , stam 1246, 14.5K health, 7% to shield, FA mod (+3K health)
gloves - D3-FNC - armor 1000, stam 1252, +6% crit chance, +879 SMG dam
holster - D3-FNC - armor 875, FA 1218, stam 1125, elec 1211 +4% crit chance, 7% to shield

SMG - HE MP5-ST (just happened to have one  :1_grinning: ) DPS 144,499, +19% crit chance, Brutal, Predatory, Unforgiving,

Osprey suppressor, 15% accuracy, 3% crit chance, 4% crit damage, 44% reduced threat
small laser pointer, 15% accuracy, 4% optimal range, 4% crit damage
extended mag, 110.5% mag size, 3% crit chance, 4.5% reload speed
C79 scope, 18% crit dam, 2% accuracy, 4.5% optimal range

AR - Police M4 (though I may change back to the G36) - I use this when running around or to soften up a armored targets.
Abilities: Shield - reactive 1.13M HP, seeker air burst 37K damage, Recovery link (not sure this is working)

OK, using the M4 to gain attention and take out 3 to 5 as they come in, then switching to shield.  Preditory heal on kill is great as it seems to stack or just adds time as I kill).  I have only had the shield completely depleted once trying to take Sgt Jacks - and generally he is not tankable straight up.  But got him with marksman after using shield to clear buddies.  And it seemed that Recovery did not work as when I died, i just died - is this not supposed to heal you just before you die?  

Otherwise I have been able to easily solo all the PvE roaming bosses.

On the seeker - I use it as crowd control as the MOBs panic when on fire allowing me to take out others that are in-bound.  So the change (I tested on PTS) actually works better for me.  More fire damage, more panic.

On the SMG - wow 800 rpm is crazy fast.  I have burned though all my ammo several times.  But what fun!  Also the healing is crucial, I do pop a med kit once and awhile but not as often as I was expecting.

Thoughts?

...gene

chick agent.png

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I like the choices for HEs and the SMG setup - I put a laser on mine and love it for hipfire when I have my shield out.  A change I would suggest is swap the SMG silence for a loud vent brake - it helps to draw aggro, which is what your goal is with the shield/tank build.  Also, make sure your have your talents all unlocked on your other weapon (one on the M4 is grayed out).  The AR is a nice choice for a primary, I run an LMG so I can do crowd control when I don't have the shield out.  

genedjr

Community Elite
Yeah, I fixed the talents after noticing that as well.
The AR is mostly cause almost all MOBs now have armor.

fun stuff.

...gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements