• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

End game - maxing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I'm focussing on getting one of my toons to level 30 

So when you get there, it's natural to max out your build options via skills?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
My toon is like lvl 19 or 20ish, but I've unlocked all 5 of the expert skills.  I'm currently working on collecting all of the medals and finishing unlocking all of the skills 100%.  I'm not sure if you can unlock all of the skills, but I'll see what I can do. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
For completeness sake I'm maxing out all the skill tree's but, like The Division, there are far more skill points than skills. The only limiting factor is resources which encourages you to continue to take on the more random missions. 

I've been at level 30 for a while now and I've mainly concentrated on unlocking the final skills in tree's that mattered the most to me for co-op play. I'm now just picking up the last bits and bobs.

The fact that I run with co-op means that I'm actually still quite a way from completing the game!! I'm always going back to areas I've completed to help others.

BROGOD

Community Veteran
I was gonna say, It's pretty hard not to at the best of times. Wildlands is a game I actually enjoy meaningless freeroaming and travelling in. Something about the scenery makes me forget how clunky the driving is.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I think I've taken out maybe 3 bosses, but I'm a fan of getting in a vehicle and just traveling from province to province doing whatever comes up.

supercat

Fashion Recon
I was gonna say, It's pretty hard not to at the best of times. Wildlands is a game I actually enjoy meaningless freeroaming and travelling in. Something about the scenery makes me forget how clunky the driving is.
I do that as well.

I'm a day-1 player and I just finished the story, like one or two weeks ago. While other people, usually in Ubi forums, could finish everything within a week, just so they can both show off and complain.

I played single player every night. By the time the story's done, I still have some Side Missions, Kingslayer Files, and Gun Parts uncollected.

I purposely left them because I was getting eager about the conflict in the later story and I thought having something to come back on in the end game is a good idea.

Btw, I assume you are taking screenshots while adventuring?

Mods, should we have a 'serious' screenshot thread? You can set rules like limiting to maximum 3 pics in each post to avoid painfully-long pic train.

Last edited by a moderator:

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Friend got me the game couple weeks back. Completed the entire campaign in 83 hours... Only got some convoys roaming, and I'm Tier 24.

I have an addiction. Don't you all judge me.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Friend got me the game couple weeks back. Completed the entire campaign in 83 hours... Only got some convoys roaming, and I'm Tier 24.

So you've got the Predator mask then?  :1_grinning:

Jaypeg

Community Veteran

I found the best way to level up is with a gunship...

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Funny game. Always remember how you can call in an airstrikes to complete tge submarines mission or do the hardyards as an elite special forces might do it.The game cared not. No enforcement of the "how"; respect. 

Alas,  due to game specific connection issues I stopped. Tho, wouldn't mind trying the pvp based on vids I've seen . @supercat would kill me. He felt Wildlands was pve centric, as others felt TheDivision was meant to be pvp centric. (Let's not go there)

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Funny game. Always remember how you can call in an airstrikes to complete tge submarines mission or do the hardyards as an elite special forces might do it.The game cared not. No enforcement of the "how"; respect. 

Alas,  due to game specific connection issues I stopped. Tho, wouldn't mind trying the pvp based on vids I've seen . @supercat would kill me. He felt Wildlands was pve centric, as others felt TheDivision was meant to be pvp centric. (Let's not go there)
Tdoing the same old missions got to me , grinding to tier 1 become a chore but had a lot fun playing it as well...it’s deffo pve for me, pvp just seems like a bolt on. I would rather they spent the time adding more missions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements