Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Oh. daesu

End game - maxing out

Oh. daesu    1,272

I'm focussing on getting one of my toons to level 30 

So when you get there, it's natural to max out your build options via skills?

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
DeadSockPuppet    1,321

My toon is like lvl 19 or 20ish, but I've unlocked all 5 of the expert skills.  I'm currently working on collecting all of the medals and finishing unlocking all of the skills 100%.  I'm not sure if you can unlock all of the skills, but I'll see what I can do. 

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758

For completeness sake I'm maxing out all the skill tree's but, like The Division, there are far more skill points than skills. The only limiting factor is resources which encourages you to continue to take on the more random missions. 

I've been at level 30 for a while now and I've mainly concentrated on unlocking the final skills in tree's that mattered the most to me for co-op play. I'm now just picking up the last bits and bobs.

The fact that I run with co-op means that I'm actually still quite a way from completing the game!! I'm always going back to areas I've completed to help others.

• Upvote 2

supercat    621

I have so many supplies up to 40k left unused because I avoid some absurd skills LOL.

• Upvote 2

BROGOD    220

Am I the only one who reached level 20 after just two bosses eliminated? I have a feeling I explore/explored a lot more than most lol.

• Upvote 2

Oh. daesu    1,272
3 hours ago, BROGOD said:

Am I the only one who reached level 20 after just two bosses eliminated? I have a feeling I explore/explored a lot more than most lol.

Yeah,I had travelled around doing most of tge intel before completing provences.:13_upside_down:

• Upvote 1

BROGOD    220

I was gonna say, It's pretty hard not to at the best of times. Wildlands is a game I actually enjoy meaningless freeroaming and travelling in. Something about the scenery makes me forget how clunky the driving is.

• Upvote 2

DeadSockPuppet    1,321

I think I've taken out maybe 3 bosses, but I'm a fan of getting in a vehicle and just traveling from province to province doing whatever comes up.

supercat    621
5 hours ago, BROGOD said:

I was gonna say, It's pretty hard not to at the best of times. Wildlands is a game I actually enjoy meaningless freeroaming and travelling in. Something about the scenery makes me forget how clunky the driving is.

I do that as well.

I'm a day-1 player and I just finished the story, like one or two weeks ago. While other people, usually in Ubi forums, could finish everything within a week, just so they can both show off and complain.

I played single player every night. By the time the story's done, I still have some Side Missions, Kingslayer Files, and Gun Parts uncollected.

I purposely left them because I was getting eager about the conflict in the later story and I thought having something to come back on in the end game is a good idea.

Btw, I assume you are taking screenshots while adventuring?

Mods, should we have a 'serious' screenshot thread? You can set rules like limiting to maximum 3 pics in each post to avoid painfully-long pic train.

Edited by supercat
  • Upvote 2

BROGOD    220

I do take screenshots, yes. Some that I hope you guys might like, I have posted two of my 360° shots. I also like to do panorama landscapes.

• Upvote 2

quinch1199    1,758

I just keep taking screen shots of the sunrises and sun sets...daymn! they're something to behold.

• Upvote 1

Friend got me the game couple weeks back. Completed the entire campaign in 83 hours... Only got some convoys roaming, and I'm Tier 24.

I have an addiction. Don't you all judge me.

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,272
On 19/12/2017 at 8:35 AM, HawKShoT said:

Friend got me the game couple weeks back. Completed the entire campaign in 83 hours... Only got some convoys roaming, and I'm Tier 24.

So you've got the Predator mask then? :1_grinning:

Jaypeg    232
On 12/20/2017 at 5:40 AM, Oh. daesu said:

So you've got the Predator mask then? :1_grinning:

Need to get back into widlands so I can take on the predator..

Jaypeg    232
On 12/18/2017 at 11:35 PM, HawKShoT said:

I found the best way to level up is with a gunship...

Oh. daesu    1,272

Funny game. Always remember how you can call in an airstrikes to complete tge submarines mission or do the hardyards as an elite special forces might do it.The game cared not. No enforcement of the "how"; respect. 

Alas,  due to game specific connection issues I stopped. Tho, wouldn't mind trying the pvp based on vids I've seen . @supercat would kill me. He felt Wildlands was pve centric, as others felt TheDivision was meant to be pvp centric. (Let's not go there)

Jaypeg    232
23 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Funny game. Always remember how you can call in an airstrikes to complete tge submarines mission or do the hardyards as an elite special forces might do it.The game cared not. No enforcement of the "how"; respect. 

Alas,  due to game specific connection issues I stopped. Tho, wouldn't mind trying the pvp based on vids I've seen . @supercat would kill me. He felt Wildlands was pve centric, as others felt TheDivision was meant to be pvp centric. (Let's not go there)

Tdoing the same old missions got to me , grinding to tier 1 become a chore but had a lot fun playing it as well...it’s deffo pve for me, pvp just seems like a bolt on. I would rather they spent the time adding more missions..

On 12/24/2017 at 8:06 AM, Jaypeg said:

I found the best way to level up is with a gunship...

Where is this gunship you speak of?...

Oh. daesu    1,272
On 26/12/2017 at 0:34 AM, Callsign_Gloves said:

Where is this gunship you speak of?...

You know how you can procure helis?

Well those Apaches sitting in the Unidad bases still have the keys in the ignition. Just watch for the sams ;)

On 12/27/2017 at 8:16 PM, Oh. daesu said:

You know how you can procure helis?

Well those Apaches sitting in the Unidad bases still have the keys in the ignition. Just watch for the sams ;)

Me and said friend found them. Let's say I have found my new best friend.

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,272
16 hours ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

Me and said friend found them. Let's say I have found my new best friend.

Said fiend, Mr Gloves?! Glad it worked out!