• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Wildland's Monthly mission's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
I remember them telling us with the release of the new DLC about monthly missions to earn reward's did anyone find where we go to find this I thought it be like Division open our map and see what you need to do but I haven't found how about anyone else?

Thanks

ChowYunFats

supercat

Fashion Recon
It's called Live Challenge.

Separated into 3 kinds towards who can give the contribution : Solo, Community, and Task Force.

The Challenge itself has a theme which will change every month. While the Challenge objectives themselves will be renewed every week with their own specific reward for completing each type of the three.

You can find the Challenge list in Pause menu.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
It's called Live Challenge.

Separated into 3 kinds towards who can give the contribution : Solo, Community, and Task Force.

The Challenge itself has a theme which will change every month. While the Challenge objectives themselves will be renewed every week with their own specific reward for completing each type of the three.

You can find the Challenge list in Pause menu.
I might have to look a little more I even tried that but thank you @supercat but maybe they might try what they did with Division but other then that I love the game myself  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements