• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Greetings from Bolivia

supercat

Fashion Recon
We all know GRW's Bolivia is beautiful and we all love sharing screenshots. 

In order to keep them in-line, I believe several rules gotta be set to govern the screenshot thread to avoid unwanted browsing experience.

>>>Rules (please read)<<<

1. HUD OFF. The point of this thread is to share the artistic side of a screenshot or what some people would call as "in-game photography". Therefore, if you found a teddy bear humping another teddy bear and decided to do a quick snap of it, then please post it at #justwildlandsthings thread or somewhere around General Forums. If you can capture it artistically however, you may share it here. 

2. Maximum 3 pictures per post. Feature your best one on the top, while putting the other two under spoiler tab.

*How to do Spoiler Tab? Highlight the item(s), then press eye icon on the top of the box.

3. Be considerate. If you think you are going to post that >1MB size of a picture, please consider reducing the size/the picture quality or put it under Spoiler Tab.

4. Quality over Quantity. Just like photography, we snap our screenshots multiple times. Hence please follow what professional photographers would do: carefully pick the pictures before publishing.

Don't post multiple pictures of a scene from 3 different angles. A picture says a thousand words. So pick one of them that describes its 'story' the best. Please Google to learn about 'story' in a still picture if you're unclear about it.

5. Feel free to add watermark if you want. thedivisionforums.com has its own watermark if you upload a picture through the uploader. It is to avoid members contributions to be taken without credit by other member's in another forums and such.

Mods, feel free to take control of the rules if you feel you can improve it.
Happy snapping. Happy sharing, fellas.

Last edited by a moderator:

supercat

Fashion Recon
I'll start first with my old pics, as an example.

HvagHp0.jpg

Ombqs1b.jpg
GmXxxiL.jpg

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
The rules seem simple and completely in-line with what you're trying to accomplish here, @supercat, so I think we should be good.  And the pics so far are great, keep up the good work everyone.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Our first fresh evidence ... I was trailing a lone dog, this was significant yet I lost its trail... I am resolved to track the dog. I am sure he was leading us...somewhere....

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon  Wildlands Screenshot 2017.05.17 - 22.57.31.08.png

quinch1199

agh, there's no zoom option. I swear I think i can see some footprints... just... *squints*... *grumbles*
haha! I've not noticed tracks. However.... the lone dog...

I got to the base camp with the clearly "died from exposure" body and the satellite dish. As I got closer there was a dog, domestic type...he started to walk away in a NW direction. I thought nothing of it initially, however as I moved around the base of the mountains I saw it and it was continuing in the same direction, past other camps and into the foot hills of another mountain range. I ran down hill but lost sight of it at the last moment  :37_disappointed:

I lost it, didn't see it again even though I was "right behind it" ... I feel this is significant. I am determined to find and trail the dog into the mountains. I am also off to locate the dead yeti hunter who's nearby and get his code breaker. 

quinch1199

Let us know how that goes, I really need to get in on some of the hunting before it's actually LIVE.
As far as I'm aware its live with patch 4 with the hint in the patch notes. A lot of the evidence has been in the game for a while however but we believe clues are still being released in further patches as the trail I think is currently incomplete. 

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Pieced together like a jigsaw with the last piece coming out in the sixth week? That shit would make a ton of sense honestly and a well played to Ubi.

Advertisements