• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Fallen Ghosts DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Several key points:

- 30 May for Season Pass. 6 June for individual purchase.

- New character starts at Level 30

- Level cap is 35

- Takes place after Story Mode ending

- New skills for drone, physical, and tool

- Tweaked weather

- Location is around jungle and swamp area

- New enemy classes including mobile jammer and cloaking device

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Not a season pass holder. So I'll be waiting to hear what you think when it drops. :13_upside_down:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Why is this another DLC where you have to use a different toon than the one you played the main game with?  What's the point of leveling a toon only to not be able to use it in the DLC.  I'm a season pass holder, but I probably would not play this for a while because I still haven't beaten the main story or played Narco Road. 

Last edited by a moderator:

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Yeah I don't really get the whole new character thing. I kind of do for Narco Road, but since Fallen Ghosts basically takes place after the current / main campaign operation, I'd of thought it would of been shared / playable after completing the main game. Not the biggest issue though, allows me to make different characters to play with in different settings. I'm a Season Pass holder so I'll give it a go, but only once I've finished the main game and Narco Road. 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Several key points:

- 30 May for Season Pass. 6 June for individual purchase.

- New character starts at Level 30

- Level cap is 35

- Takes place after Story Mode ending

- New skills for drone, physical, and tool

- Tweaked weather

- Location is around jungle and swamp area

- New enemy classes including mobile jammer and cloaking device
Nothing MAJOR for me to complain about, it is odd how this DLC is ... again ... a separate game from the core game play meaning you have to create a new avatar and I assume yet another save file.

I like the idea of the new style of "enemy" BUT .... are they vehicles? I sure hope so.. I mean a human walking about who's a mobile electronics jammer just seems....well...sounds like something out of a poorly written sci-fi fantasy novel. 

Less said about "cloaking device" the better...that's got to be the one thing I have to query and moan about. 

Like others I won't buy on general release until I've seen a few playthroughs from trusted sources as this seems to have good and bad in it from my point of view. Perhaps the biggest plus though, and one I really want to see how it actually is put into practice is " Players brave enough to turn off the HUD will now be faced with a super-hardcore tactical experience that’ll push the Ghosts to their limit" 

supercat

Fashion Recon
Nothing MAJOR for me to complain about, it is odd how this DLC is ... again ... a separate game from the core game play meaning you have to create a new avatar and I assume yet another save file.

I like the idea of the new style of "enemy" BUT .... are they vehicles? I sure hope so.. I mean a human walking about who's a mobile electronics jammer just seems....well...sounds like something out of a poorly written sci-fi fantasy novel. 

Less said about "cloaking device" the better...that's got to be the one thing I have to query and moan about. 

Like others I won't buy on general release until I've seen a few playthroughs from trusted sources as this seems to have good and bad in it from my point of view. Perhaps the biggest plus though, and one I really want to see how it actually is put into practice is " Players brave enough to turn off the HUD will now be faced with a super-hardcore tactical experience that’ll push the Ghosts to their limit" 
The mobile jammer are basically soldier carrying the jammer device in a backpack. While cloak device are basically like a sniper with ghilly suit, except it's a high tech suit.

Either way, they are said to be counter-able with EMP explosive. You can also bust the cloakers with thermal vision.

According to leaks, there are brand new guns. http://farcrymods.freeforums.net/thread/500/grw-fallen-ghosts-leaks

PSG1, BFG50, Bullpup PDR, MDR.

Combat knife seems also to be added. I really ducking hope it's usable anytime for takedown moves. Another one is crossbow.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Inside the Fallen Ghosts trophy list:

- Tactical Genius: Blind yourself using the Flash Drone

(seems like Ubi's way of mocking idiot players who tend to complain when they can't utilize a feature properly)

- Nondescript Jungle Hero: Kill 10 Covert Ops using your knife

KNIFE CONFIRMED!

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Got it about five mins after my last post lol. It's a dope DLC, I love it. So far I do anyway, the crossbow is legit as fuck - so much fun to get kills with and the accuracy is crazy good. I'm rocking a gas mask look right now.

supercat

Fashion Recon
PS4 version just went up. Currently downloading.

Liek n Subskrybe for more Fawlen Ghawz DLC information gameplay leakz by Supercatl33t-xx-420!!!!111

Nah just kidding. I will share some stuff with you all as I run through the game after I deal with my work here just a bit.

supercat

Fashion Recon
The combat knife is included with takedowns now.
Yes, there doesn't seem a way to switch to the normal combat. The KO grab is still the same though.

Some trivia:

- The playable area seems to be a bit smaller than Narco Road. But they chose the provinces where it has jungles and swamps like Villa Verde and Caimanes.

- There are Rebels and SB remnants.

- Rebel support is locked and needed to be unlocked through Side Mission, as the following: Save Rebel VIP (Diversion), Tower-something (Vehicle Drop), Headhunter (Spotting), Sabotage (Hired Guns). Not sure about how to unlock Mortar.

- Los Extranjeros is basically an upgrade to Unidad. They ride Unidad vehicles and you will be welcomed by that rare 4x4 when you just begun.

- No new clothing sighted.

- I've met the Cloak Sniper and Heavy Armored soldier. Cloak Sniper is literally invisible, not even the overhead icon will show up when he's invisible. The only visual cue you have is the ripple effect. He can be killed with melee take-down when you're within close range. Heavy Armored soldier actually heavy armored and the only way to kill is by headshot. Not sure if high penetration gun will get through his armor. But my handgun didn't.

- The ambient music is new and very suitable to the perilous theme.

- The said-to-be revamped weather doesn't feel that much different. You begin the game with heavy rain and dramatic purple sky. But then soon enough the sky box will rotate and back seeing the typical rainy weather of GRW.

I just rescued our first contact and can't talk further than what I said above. This DLC doesn't give that much of a different content other than a several new toys to play with and enemy types. Knife takedowns definitely kicks my Ghost's badassery level way up. The overall theme so far, despite of being a separate mode, still very much feels like it's the post GRW ending game. Trust me, you definitely don't want it to blend with the main story mode just like how Dragon Age Inquisition dealt with their post-ending story.

BROGOD

Community Veteran
I got a badge for one shotting / headshotting one of the armored guys with a crossbow at a pretty high distance distance. I'm not really sure if that was linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements