• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

HVT missions Double rewards - until 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Ran a bunch of them last night and collected a ton of PXC... and a ton of mats cuz everything was crap.  Still, the mats were nice because I spent like an hour crafting weapons and mods to try and make a build for the SitRep speed challenge on Russian Consulate. 

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Nah still stupid asking price for the gold edition of the game. Which confuses me considering how old it is now. Everywhere I find it, it's uPlay, not Steam. Search continues.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Nah still stupid asking price for the gold edition of the game. Which confuses me considering how old it is now. Everywhere I find it, it's uPlay, not Steam. Search continues.
No need to buy Gold Edition! Buy the standard Edition and get season pass on the cheap (as the season is almost over) or pick and choose which expansions you want to buy separately. 

I'd suggest maybe not bothering with a season pass now but waiting until year 2 starts. If you don't need to concentrate on the other items in the next couple of months you can get used to the core game ready for the next season pass. 

As for UPlay/Steam... you can buy from steam but you need to activate the codes on UPlay meaning you can either launch it from Steam or UPlay. I launch mine via UPlay which then activates my Steam overlay. 

Last edited by a moderator:

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Buying them on Steam means you have them on both Steam and uPlay, which is the reason I buy my Ubisoft games on Steam. That and the fact I've been using steam for almost 14 years, I hate the uPlay client, AND I like all my games to be tracked in one place. I'll buy the game soon enough, I'd be surprised if it doesn't hit the Summer Sales Steam have.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Ok, thats handy. I ve used steam for looking at indie games. Like that indie games have somewhere besides they big game houses 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements