Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g1nt3r

Episode 1 - Introduction

15 posts in this topic



Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads

Well done. That was fairly easy listening. You're both naturals. :5_smiley: Like how you have a firm idea of your target audience, that's always a  winner. Looking forward to your next installment.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Oh. daesu said:

Well done. That was fairly easy listening. You're both naturals. :5_smiley: Like how you have a firm idea of your target audience, that's always a  winner. Looking forward to your next installment.

Thanks daesu! I'm glad you enjoyed it bud.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good show, well done you two...i felt like chiming in on some of those topics lol. like, first game i played? pong.  (im old lol).. favorite game? tie between the elder scrolls series and the witcher series. and i like a lot of FPS games. favorite types of games? RPG and FPS... i could go on and on.. but like i said, good show you two. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blazzen67 said:

good show, well done you two...i felt like chiming in on some of those topics lol. like, first game i played? pong.  (im old lol).. favorite game? tie between the elder scrolls series and the witcher series. and i like a lot of FPS games. i could go on and on.. but like i said, good show you two. 

We'll have to have you on soon brother. lol pong

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, g1nt3r said:

We'll have to have you on soon brother. lol pong

I would be honored :) yes pong..got a problem with that? LOL

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't be much older than me... I said Pole Position for the 7800

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

You can't be much older than me... I said Pole Position for the 7800

lol true, i remember pole position ...im 13 years older than you :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@g1nt3r, RTS? Dude, I remember wiping the floor with you in Company of Heroes!

@DeadSockPuppet, it may have been a good thing she wasn't at 12:12 on 12/12/12. If she was, she probably would have some weird supernatural powers. Although, if that power was traveling between alternate universes *cough* *cough*, THE DIVISION *cough*, then that would have been awesome. But I suppose we'll never know...

Awesome show you guys!

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HawKShoT said:

@g1nt3r, RTS? Dude, I remember wiping the floor with you in Company of Heroes!

Awesome show you guys!

 

Yeah, I think you're trippin brah, that never happened. Also thanks for the compliment. :18_kissing_heart:

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to everyone that's supported this cast so far.  Doing pretty good for the first day - 45 listens and 5 follows so far.  Lots of good feedback from the people I've talked with, so I'm pretty happy with what we've got going so far. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're now on iTunes too, for those that prefer to use that option.  

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Great you've got this going guys!! 

Waiting on Ep.3 now of course now. 

Edited by quinch1199
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

Great you've got this going guys!! 

Waiting on Ep.3 now of course now. 

Yep, be sure to check us out and share with literally everyone you know. All of them.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, g1nt3r said:

Yep, be sure to check us out and share with literally everyone you know. All of them.

The Facebook Hive-Mind is being informed. :3_grin:

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0