• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Episode 1 - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Well done. That was fairly easy listening. You're both naturals. :5_smiley: Like how you have a firm idea of your target audience, that's always a  winner. Looking forward to your next installment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazzen67

good show, well done you two...i felt like chiming in on some of those topics lol. like, first game i played? pong.  (im old lol).. favorite game? tie between the elder scrolls series and the witcher series. and i like a lot of FPS games. favorite types of games? RPG and FPS... i could go on and on.. but like i said, good show you two. 

Last edited by a moderator:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
good show, well done you two...i felt like chiming in on some of those topics lol. like, first game i played? pong.  (im old lol).. favorite game? tie between the elder scrolls series and the witcher series. and i like a lot of FPS games. i could go on and on.. but like i said, good show you two. 
We'll have to have you on soon brother. lol pong

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
@g1nt3r, RTS? Dude, I remember wiping the floor with you in Company of Heroes!

@DeadSockPuppet, it may have been a good thing she wasn't at 12:12 on 12/12/12. If she was, she probably would have some weird supernatural powers. Although, if that power was traveling between alternate universes *cough* *cough*, THE DIVISION *cough*, then that would have been awesome. But I suppose we'll never know...

Awesome show you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements