• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Season 2 Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Well, PS4 community made it. Got da Yeti patch.  :3_grin:

Anyway, here's Season 2. Notice there is difference in the objective.

hEpnuK0.jpg

Seems like I don't have to worry about the Community Challenge, because the prize was unlocked for no reason a while back. I read some people got the Bronze gun skin as well for no reason. Go check yours.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So, when they say "without moving" they mean with all four shots. gottit.

Housekeeping: The post has been split into a new thread so a to be separate from Season 1 Challenges.

Last edited by a moderator:

supercat

Fashion Recon
Good. lol

Yes, so I think the only way to do the Solo challenge is to visit the buchon chapel up in the north of Espiritu Santo. There are 5 Snipers in total:

- At the villa balcony *

- At the church roof, facing car park 

- At the church roof, facing the mountain and entrance *

- Another two standing at their watchtower posts further down the gate *

I killed the ones I marked (*) with farthest range: 390m.

For Challenge #2 and #3, there are more than 5 Heavies and Veterans in the same area.

Expert, max 20m to spot Heavies without dying means totally go Sam Fisher.

I haven't finished this, but I guess I will visit the area to learn their patrol pattern and position and go at night.

This will be much easier if we can find Heavies or Veterans sleeping in a camping tent. Do share if you found some.

BROGOD

Community Veteran
OHHH... The first one, you have to nail 4 snipers from the same spot? I was wondering why it kept resetting, I was hitting them at over 300m's too because I was like why the fuck are these not registering. Got it.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah when I was on, I was time limited. So my first thought was I might have been moving when taking the shot (sniper wasn't visible so started a firefight early. But heared someone whinging on reddit abd then learnt.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Starting to get irritating.

---

Nevermind on that! Challenge 2 BUSTED! Be back sharing it with pics.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
And if die in the second one  (Mark Hvy <20m) it resets completely as well.

And it is possible to kill them < 20 too quick, so that no mark actually had time occurred. doh.

And if you mark them already from a distance then it won't count once you get close.

They seem simple but...

supercat

Fashion Recon
Salvation is here, people. Here comes the guide.

First of all, I like the fact that the challenge works like "if they didn't say it, that means it's fine".

So first, instead of the Chapel, I used this little camp with supply helicopter side mission. We have 3-4 Heavies in the area and an electrical generator for your TF Challenge. You can deploy at Espiritu Santo Delta. It's just around the corner.

D8Ma4b5.jpg
I parked behind an enormous tree where I can get a vision on the watchtower to kill the Sniper before he made any trouble.

0ULvKGW.jpg
Follow this method closely. I activated the drone and flew it facing downwards like in the picture. I measured the drone to be hovering less than 20m above people's head using my teammate first.

3ajRsNB.jpg
Once I got it, I hovered to the camp carefully while still facing downwards. There was one Heavy who stayed at the sandbags barrier. The rest were walking around. If you manage to get your drone to spot them within 20m above their heads, then soldier, you have fulfilled your requirement.

If you screwed it up, run, and don't die. If the game decided to mark the Heavy while you were still more than 20m away, then just get what you can get. Either way, survive and redeploy at the Espiritu Santo Delta to 'flush' the scene without resetting the count. As long as you don't die, you're all good.

WExkmjq.jpg

This is overview of the camp just to make it easier for you. Not all enemies been marked.

ZkStciv.jpg

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Marking the heavies is actually really easy, just with a pistol at CQC. The first one was the most annoying in my opinion.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Marking the heavies is actually really easy, just with a pistol at CQC. The first one was the most annoying in my opinion.
Being CQC risk your ass getting spotted.

Secondly, AI teammates tend to marking them for you while staying back. That's why I was irritated last night and eventually found this spot.

BROGOD

Community Veteran
I just told em to hold a bit further out when I did it. Worked out just fine, I know CQC is risky but it doesn't have to be THAT risky.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
If you're looking for vetrans, don't bother with the major outposts, go for the farms and the

I just told em to hold a bit further out when I did it. Worked out just fine, I know CQC is risky but it doesn't have to be THAT risky.
Initially I tried this but apparently they have remarkable vision, lol. Maybe I should have left them far down the road. When using the drone I found it best to go fast to discover the hvy, before they ever so helpfully spot the hvy 23m from the drone..

supercat

Fashion Recon
When using the drone I found it best to go fast to discover the hvy, before they ever so helpfully spot the hvy 23m from the drone..
And admit it, it's brilliant. :15_yum:  Not because that's what I shared, but the fact that you didn't have to do the obvious method is brilliant.

It's like having an objective "Go to the market in 3 km in 10 minutes after you leave the house, without driving a vehicle." Most of the challengers would probably sprint as fast as they can, while I would just simply hitch a taxi to the market.  :2_grimacing:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
And admit it, it's brilliant. :15_yum:  Not because that's what I shared, but the fact that you didn't have to do the obvious method is brilliant.

It's like having an objective "Go to the market in 3 km in 10 minutes after you leave the house, without driving a vehicle." Most of the challengers would probably sprint as fast as they can, while I would just simply hitch a taxi to the market.  :2_grimacing:
haha, yes , it is brilliant.

It is good to be able to think outside of the square to accomplish things.

supercat

Fashion Recon
For TF Challenge, just do the same location as that Solo Challenge #2 location 20 times. lol... Do something else to kill the rinse n repeat boredom.

As for Solo Challenge #3, I just realized it has to be at Monte Puncu. And I found this spots have 1 each (see where two groups of red dot are at on the right hand side of the map). For the Supply Raid side mission location, I can't guarantee the SB will be there if you have done it previously. Simply deploy at Monte Puncu Bravo and activate your drone. 

X9moyaE.jpg

supercat

Fashion Recon
The quality of the objective is significantly improved ain't it?

Solo #3 could be around my field expertise. Smell that.. burning thing? lol

PS_Messages_20170607_164857.jpg

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
The quality of the objective is significantly improved ain't it?

Solo #3 could be around my field expertise. Smell that.. burning thing? lol

Boom!

I expect peeps will go nuts for the TF one tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements