Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supercat

Season 2 Challenges

60 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, BROGOD said:

I like they're giving us a chance to unlock stuff we previously missed, or hadn't obtained. 

Yeah, it's cool they do it that way.

5 hours ago, supercat said:

Usual trick. Kidnap them inside a car and kaboom.

So, how do you kidnap them? When I grab them, their necks always snap. Maybe the AI on PC has poor bone density.

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
2 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

So, how do you kidnap them? When I grab them, their necks always snap. Maybe the AI on PC has poor bone density.

I don't know on PC, but the button reminder for Grab and KO should show up when you're close to them.

We press Square on PS4, then press Square again to stow them in a car.

3 hours ago, supercat said:

I don't know on PC, but the button reminder for Grab and KO should show up when you're close to them.

We press Square on PS4, then press Square again to stow them in a car.

yep, I can do this on pc. so driving around collecting snipers seems the best way:5_smiley:

For TF Challenge, grab a heli and fly towards Libertad Base. Look at the rocky cliff next to it. Find the ledge that has orange parachute. 

Now hear me out. From this point, your approximate range to your targets would be around 530m-570m. Closest range you can get would be more or less 420m, if you're lucky. So if you're not sure about your regular sniper, use the L115A, our father Quinch's trustworthy sniper rifle.

On PS4, the draw distance isn't enough. Therefore I had to deploy drone, zoom to the max, get as low as possible, then I used the rebel spotting skill to scan all the available enemies. You may want to try this if you're having a hard time scanning.

If you're running out of enemies to snipe because the rest are inside the buildings, shoot the Rebel cages on your left hand side to free them to provoke the SB out and easier to get sniped from your spot.

Lastly, there are many objects around. If you're unsure, I suggest you to test the bullet-drop on these objects first before you start shooting at the your target.

Good luck. This is a great sniping challenge. My farthest kill has been increased to 561m because of this. :P

PS_Messages_20170623_201308.jpg

PS_Messages_20170623_201309.jpg

PS_Messages_20170623_201306.jpg

6 hours ago, BROGOD said:

Think my longest shot is almost 700m anyway, solo no co-op. 

how are you spotting them solo?

36 minutes ago, Oh. daesu said:

how are you spotting them solo?

Think it was a one shot on an enemy seated in the helicopter turret. It's just below 700m, pretty proud of it honestly. Since I know it caps out just after that.

2 hours ago, BROGOD said:

Think it was a one shot on an enemy seated in the helicopter turret. It's just below 700m, pretty proud of it honestly. Since I know it caps out just after that.

700m lol

I feel that guy you killed. Probably he was thinking on hitting his video game after his work hours, but you made a bullet dropped on his head from 700m away.

3 hours ago, BROGOD said:

So he was likely moving as well. Awesome shot.

55 minutes ago, supercat said:

700m lol

I feel that guy you killed. Probably he was thinking on hitting his video game after his work hours, but you made a bullet dropped on his head from 700m away.

And in the game, he would have shot some gangster who was on his way home to play a video game shooting...