• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Blitznake is Open for TF Challenge Do-ers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercat

Fashion Recon
https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/ps4/11897/Blitznake

Blitznake is currently open for anyone who is looking to contribute in the TF Challenge.

So far, Blitznake have completed EVERY Season 1 TF Challenge  and I honestly would love to have other 'actually active' players to contribute in the next TF Challenges and reap the reward.

Sadly speaking, by the time I'm posting this, I'm pretty much the only one who's been actively playing and doing the Season Challenge.

Do take note that I cannot guarantee that you will get the previous TF Challenge Rewards by the time you join. Let me know if they do grant you the rewards upon joining.

Secondly, I'm not aiming or asking any members strictly to do Co-op run in this Task Force.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

supercat

Fashion Recon
I'm on PC otherwise I would of been down to help out. I'm usually pretty good with the TF challenges.
I think the objective should work cross platform considering the counter is based on Ubi's server itself.

Can't confirm it'll work though still.

BROGOD

Community Veteran
I think the objective should work cross platform considering the counter is based on Ubi's server itself.

Can't confirm it'll work though still.
We can try, I guess? Up to you my man. I'm always down to help anybody on here.

supercat

Fashion Recon
We can try, I guess? Up to you my man. I'm always down to help anybody on here.

Let me know if it's cross platform. I'd be happy to join then too.
Go ahead and join my TF if you're free or not that 'attached' to the TF you are in right now. Lol.

We have a new TF task today anyway. So I'll be grateful if you can see how it will go and participate.

Also, no need to worry in case you're looking to join other TF later on. Just make yourself at home.

supercat

Fashion Recon
The Ghost Recon Network is still really wonky. I just tried opening it and had to refresh the page after being sent to 404.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, shows your TF as PS4 (even thu other PC TFs are shown without any demarcation, maybe because the match).

Shame really. Liked the idea of a cross platform TF just for the challenges. I guess that the Community challenge shows separate figures between the two platforms wasn't a good sign.

Last edited by a moderator:

BROGOD

Community Veteran
Yeah, shows your TF as PS4 (even thu other PC TFs are shown without any demarcation, maybe because the match).

Shame really. Liked the idea of a cross platform TF just for the challenges. I guess that the Community challenge shows separate figures between the two platforms wasn't a good sign.
Yeah, it's a shame. Just adds further segregation between console and PC gamers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements