Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
supercat

Blitznake is Open for TF Challenge Do-ers!

supercat    619

https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/ps4/11897/Blitznake

Blitznake is currently open for anyone who is looking to contribute in the TF Challenge.

So far, Blitznake have completed EVERY Season 1 TF Challenge  and I honestly would love to have other 'actually active' players to contribute in the next TF Challenges and reap the reward.

Sadly speaking, by the time I'm posting this, I'm pretty much the only one who's been actively playing and doing the Season Challenge.

Do take note that I cannot guarantee that you will get the previous TF Challenge Rewards by the time you join. Let me know if they do grant you the rewards upon joining.

Secondly, I'm not aiming or asking any members strictly to do Co-op run in this Task Force.

Cheers.

Edited by supercat
  • Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
BROGOD    213

I'm on PC otherwise I would of been down to help out. I'm usually pretty good with the TF challenges.

• Upvote 1

supercat    619
On 6/13/2017 at 1:24 AM, BROGOD said:

I'm on PC otherwise I would of been down to help out. I'm usually pretty good with the TF challenges.

I think the objective should work cross platform considering the counter is based on Ubi's server itself.

Can't confirm it'll work though still.

BROGOD    213
On 6/27/2017 at 5:29 AM, supercat said:

I think the objective should work cross platform considering the counter is based on Ubi's server itself.

Can't confirm it'll work though still.

We can try, I guess? Up to you my man. I'm always down to help anybody on here.

supercat    619
1 hour ago, BROGOD said:

We can try, I guess? Up to you my man. I'm always down to help anybody on here.

1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

Let me know if it's cross platform. I'd be happy to join then too.

Go ahead and join my TF if you're free or not that 'attached' to the TF you are in right now. Lol.

We have a new TF task today anyway. So I'll be grateful if you can see how it will go and participate.

Also, no need to worry in case you're looking to join other TF later on. Just make yourself at home.

supercat    619

The Ghost Recon Network is still really wonky. I just tried opening it and had to refresh the page after being sent to 404.

BROGOD    213

Won't seem to allow me to join anything, just gives me a follow / bookmark option. 

• Upvote 1

supercat    619
9 hours ago, BROGOD said:

Won't seem to allow me to join anything, just gives me a follow / bookmark option. 

GG lol.

So probably the TF was locked to each platform after all.

Thanks anyway.

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,142

Yeah, shows your TF as PS4 (even thu other PC TFs are shown without any demarcation, maybe because the match).

Shame really. Liked the idea of a cross platform TF just for the challenges. I guess that the Community challenge shows separate figures between the two platforms wasn't a good sign.

BROGOD    213
On 7/1/2017 at 10:14 AM, Oh. daesu said:

Yeah, shows your TF as PS4 (even thu other PC TFs are shown without any demarcation, maybe because the match).

Shame really. Liked the idea of a cross platform TF just for the challenges. I guess that the Community challenge shows separate figures between the two platforms wasn't a good sign.

Yeah, it's a shame. Just adds further segregation between console and PC gamers.