Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads

princedmorn    12

Hey everyone,

I started with MMOs back in the day when WoW came out and the one thing I really liked was being immersed in the story and background of my character and having them grow in a fictional world. I would love to do this with the Division! I don't know how this would be done, but I would love to have another person, or group, who would be interested in role playing a second wave agent with me as we go through the streets of  Manhattan. Probably sounds childish to do this, but I also write comics so I'm always in this creative state of mind.

who would be interested?

• Upvote 2

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,289

I recommend trying discord. Especially since you have a rp interest.  There are some clans here which advertise, you could try to see if they have some rp players in the mix.

• Upvote 2

DeadSockPuppet    1,322

Back in the first year there were a lot of people that were writing in-depth backgrounds for their toons that explained who they were before the collapse.  In the last 6 months or so this has really dropped off.  However, I'd agree to check the Discord servers to see if you might find some people to RP with.  

• Upvote 2