• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN The Division RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

princedmorn

Hey everyone,

I started with MMOs back in the day when WoW came out and the one thing I really liked was being immersed in the story and background of my character and having them grow in a fictional world. I would love to do this with the Division! I don't know how this would be done, but I would love to have another person, or group, who would be interested in role playing a second wave agent with me as we go through the streets of  Manhattan. Probably sounds childish to do this, but I also write comics so I'm always in this creative state of mind.

who would be interested?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I recommend trying discord. Especially since you have a rp interest.  There are some clans here which advertise, you could try to see if they have some rp players in the mix.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Back in the first year there were a lot of people that were writing in-depth backgrounds for their toons that explained who they were before the collapse.  In the last 6 months or so this has really dropped off.  However, I'd agree to check the Discord servers to see if you might find some people to RP with.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements