• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Team squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Welcome to the forums.  I'm not sure when you play, but I'm on most Friday & Saturday nights from 11p-2a EST.  Hit me up with a FR if you're looking for someone to run with and send and invite when you see me on.  If I have a spot I'd be willing to run with you.  

Andy13121991

Welcome to the forums.  I'm not sure when you play, but I'm on most Friday & Saturday nights from 11p-2a EST.  Hit me up with a FR if you're looking for someone to run with and send and invite when you see me on.  If I have a spot I'd be willing to run with you.  
I'm online at 8pm-10pm everyday. I searching more players for join to me. Okay if i see you i'll catch you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements