Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
DeadSockPuppet

Weekly Vendor Shout Outs

DeadSockPuppet    1,308

This will prove very valuable.  I'm going to try adjusting my Reclaimer build to the 6 sec healing Reclaimer that MarcoStyle put together.  The only pieces I need are the Rapid Chest (I see a couple on the list) and the Liberator.  

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
quinch1199    1,758
8 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

the Liberator

Available at Special Equipment Vendor...

• Upvote 1

DeadSockPuppet    1,308

Yup, saw that on the list.  I'm gonna double game and hit Lexington on challenging for PXC (for Liberator) and possibly for the chance for a Barrett Chest.  That an I need a rapid chest (either from a drop or one of the 2 vendors) as well as reclaimer gloves.  

Oh. daesu    1,239
59 minutes ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Yup, saw that on the list.  I'm gonna double game and hit Lexington on challenging for PXC (for Liberator) and possibly for the chance for a Barrett Chest.  That an I need a rapid chest (either from a drop or one of the 2 vendors) as well as reclaimer gloves.  

Yeah, I hope rng-santa visits your house too.

DeadSockPuppet    1,308

I ended up getting the rapid chest and then Liberator and I needed an upgrade from 229 to 256 for my specialized pack and got that.  I realized that I need Reclaimer gloves, since I'm using savage gloves, so I have a little more farming to do.  I was able to get a pretty good start on maxing the armor for my new chest and backpack and I recaled dominant to determined on the Liberator because I don't use the signature that much and the reduce CD by 7.5% for kills seemed to be a better talent in my mind.

Good news is the vendors reset at 8pm EST on Friday, so the next time I jump on they'll be different.  Knowing my luck they'll appear but they'll be in a DZ vendor and I'll have to farm DZ.  My highest DZ lvl for my toons is like 63, so that would require some work.  

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,239
5 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

I ended up getting the rapid chest and then Liberator and I needed an upgrade from 229 to 256 for my specialized pack and got that.  I realized that I need Reclaimer gloves, since I'm using savage gloves, so I have a little more farming to do.  I was able to get a pretty good start on maxing the armor for my new chest and backpack and I recaled dominant to determined on the Liberator because I don't use the signature that much and the reduce CD by 7.5% for kills seemed to be a better talent in my mind.

Good news is the vendors reset at 8pm EST on Friday, so the next time I jump on they'll be different.  Knowing my luck they'll appear but they'll be in a DZ vendor and I'll have to farm DZ.  My highest DZ lvl for my toons is like 63, so that would require some work.  

yeah I might grad those too and give it a whirl

• Upvote 1

DeadSockPuppet    1,308

I Tweeted at MarcoStyle to see what he thought of swapping dominant for determined and he says that he doesn't think determined is as good of a talent.  I'll have to see, but I don't tend to use my Signature that much (since I run Survivor Link), although I could start running Recovery Link to go full on cleric.  Since most people use Survivor or Tactical, might be a good idea.  Of course then I might recal determined back to dominant or possibly pick up another Liberator.

• Upvote 2

DeadSockPuppet    1,308

I've also been considering swapping determined for coolheaded.  While I don't like working for headshots, they can be easier to get in a group than outright kills.  

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,239

@divisionforums: Special Equipment Vendor:
LVOA-C : 1248 Big Bird Bucks
Vicious / Deadly / Destructive 
18% EAD

• Upvote 2

quinch1199    1,758
13 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

18% EAD

Top pick of the week I think!

DeadSockPuppet    1,308
21 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

18% EAD

Bought one last night.  I was over 1900 PXC and running daily HVT so I needed to burn some credits. 

• Upvote 1

quinch1199    1,758
12 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Bought one last night.  I was over 1900 PXC and running daily HVT so I needed to burn some credits. 

Base DPS is a bit low but the talents are really good, I might just have to buy and see if it fits well in my build. 

• Upvote 1

DeadSockPuppet    1,308
15 hours ago, quinch1199 said:

Base DPS is a bit low but the talents are really good, I might just have to buy and see if it fits well in my build. 

Tried it out on my Pred Tank and it didn't keep up with the Military G36 I would swap out for it.  Huge (like 75k) difference in DPS and the per round dmg is a couple k higher on the G36.  I'll keep the gun, might hold it for a AB build.  

quinch1199    1,758
11 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Tried it out on my Pred Tank and it didn't keep up with the Military G36 I would swap out for it.  Huge (like 75k) difference in DPS and the per round dmg is a couple k higher on the G36.  I'll keep the gun, might hold it for a AB build.  

Yeah, my G36 has a base DPS of 180k so I'd really only be using this as a FAMAS replacement and I have to ask if the skills on this outweigh those on the FAMAS (which I have three to choose from now!) and if its worth all those PXC's for just a 2nd line AR. 

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,239

There two good LVOA-Cs on offer with the vendors.

BOO - HUB - Special Weapons

Reasonable damage; Talents - Adept, Viscous, Deadly

Bought for 1248 PCs

Wolf's Den Vendor

Even better damage; Talents - Unforgiving, Brutal, Talented

Bought for 1.7 mill credits.

Thought I'd point out the Wolves Den option since, depending on what you want on damage and skill related talents, you can get the Wolves Den one for better base damage and you only spend ... credits.

ymmv on the talents tho.

Oh. daesu    1,239

The blueprint vendor in the hub has a little surprise for you.

Navy MP5.

• Upvote 2

DeadSockPuppet    1,308

Son-of-a-f*cking-bitch!  The last time the MP5 was up PS4 players got screwed and missed it.  Now my f*cking power is out and I can't get it.  Might have to log on for a few min sometime before next Friday to pick it up.  

Oh. daesu    1,239
2 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Son-of-a-f*cking-bitch!  The last time the MP5 was up PS4 players got screwed and missed it.  Now my f*cking power is out and I can't get it.  Might have to log on for a few min sometime before next Friday to pick it up.  

Wow, still no power.

quinch1199    1,758
On 08/07/2017 at 2:54 AM, Oh. daesu said:

The blueprint vendor in the hub has a little surprise for you.

Navy MP5.

Is it a burst fire version? I can't remember.

Oh. daesu    1,239
28 minutes ago, quinch1199 said:

Is it a burst fire version? I can't remember.

Nup. The shredding version

• Upvote 1

BROGOD    220

How long will it be there for? Just got into Underground and I'm having a blast, need to rack up some phoenix points though and get it.

Oh. daesu    1,239
1 hour ago, BROGOD said:

How long will it be there for? Just got into Underground and I'm having a blast, need to rack up some phoenix points though and get it.

A week. 

BROGOD    220

Got time then. Thanks for the heads up, I'm desperately wanting a good SMG to slap in my 2nd slot.