• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Weekly Vendor Shout Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
This will prove very valuable.  I'm going to try adjusting my Reclaimer build to the 6 sec healing Reclaimer that MarcoStyle put together.  The only pieces I need are the Rapid Chest (I see a couple on the list) and the Liberator.  

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Yup, saw that on the list.  I'm gonna double game and hit Lexington on challenging for PXC (for Liberator) and possibly for the chance for a Barrett Chest.  That an I need a rapid chest (either from a drop or one of the 2 vendors) as well as reclaimer gloves.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yup, saw that on the list.  I'm gonna double game and hit Lexington on challenging for PXC (for Liberator) and possibly for the chance for a Barrett Chest.  That an I need a rapid chest (either from a drop or one of the 2 vendors) as well as reclaimer gloves.  
Yeah, I hope rng-santa visits your house too.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I ended up getting the rapid chest and then Liberator and I needed an upgrade from 229 to 256 for my specialized pack and got that.  I realized that I need Reclaimer gloves, since I'm using savage gloves, so I have a little more farming to do.  I was able to get a pretty good start on maxing the armor for my new chest and backpack and I recaled dominant to determined on the Liberator because I don't use the signature that much and the reduce CD by 7.5% for kills seemed to be a better talent in my mind.

Good news is the vendors reset at 8pm EST on Friday, so the next time I jump on they'll be different.  Knowing my luck they'll appear but they'll be in a DZ vendor and I'll have to farm DZ.  My highest DZ lvl for my toons is like 63, so that would require some work.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I ended up getting the rapid chest and then Liberator and I needed an upgrade from 229 to 256 for my specialized pack and got that.  I realized that I need Reclaimer gloves, since I'm using savage gloves, so I have a little more farming to do.  I was able to get a pretty good start on maxing the armor for my new chest and backpack and I recaled dominant to determined on the Liberator because I don't use the signature that much and the reduce CD by 7.5% for kills seemed to be a better talent in my mind.

Good news is the vendors reset at 8pm EST on Friday, so the next time I jump on they'll be different.  Knowing my luck they'll appear but they'll be in a DZ vendor and I'll have to farm DZ.  My highest DZ lvl for my toons is like 63, so that would require some work.  
yeah I might grad those too and give it a whirl

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I Tweeted at MarcoStyle to see what he thought of swapping dominant for determined and he says that he doesn't think determined is as good of a talent.  I'll have to see, but I don't tend to use my Signature that much (since I run Survivor Link), although I could start running Recovery Link to go full on cleric.  Since most people use Survivor or Tactical, might be a good idea.  Of course then I might recal determined back to dominant or possibly pick up another Liberator.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I've also been considering swapping determined for coolheaded.  While I don't like working for headshots, they can be easier to get in a group than outright kills.  

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Base DPS is a bit low but the talents are really good, I might just have to buy and see if it fits well in my build. 
Tried it out on my Pred Tank and it didn't keep up with the Military G36 I would swap out for it.  Huge (like 75k) difference in DPS and the per round dmg is a couple k higher on the G36.  I'll keep the gun, might hold it for a AB build.  

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Tried it out on my Pred Tank and it didn't keep up with the Military G36 I would swap out for it.  Huge (like 75k) difference in DPS and the per round dmg is a couple k higher on the G36.  I'll keep the gun, might hold it for a AB build.  
Yeah, my G36 has a base DPS of 180k so I'd really only be using this as a FAMAS replacement and I have to ask if the skills on this outweigh those on the FAMAS (which I have three to choose from now!) and if its worth all those PXC's for just a 2nd line AR. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
There two good LVOA-Cs on offer with the vendors.

BOO - HUB - Special Weapons

Reasonable damage; Talents - Adept, Viscous, Deadly

Bought for 1248 PCs

Wolf's Den Vendor

Even better damage; Talents - Unforgiving, Brutal, Talented

Bought for 1.7 mill credits.

Thought I'd point out the Wolves Den option since, depending on what you want on damage and skill related talents, you can get the Wolves Den one for better base damage and you only spend ... credits.

ymmv on the talents tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Son-of-a-f*cking-bitch!  The last time the MP5 was up PS4 players got screwed and missed it.  Now my f*cking power is out and I can't get it.  Might have to log on for a few min sometime before next Friday to pick it up.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Son-of-a-f*cking-bitch!  The last time the MP5 was up PS4 players got screwed and missed it.  Now my f*cking power is out and I can't get it.  Might have to log on for a few min sometime before next Friday to pick it up.  
Wow, still no power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements