Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
DeadSockPuppet

Weekly Vendor Shout Outs

DeadSockPuppet    1,268

Got the power back & picked it up when I checked to make sure the PS4 was in working order. 

@BROGOD it will be there until 8pm EST on Friday, that's the reset time for the vendors. 

For those that might be interested, here's a link to the reset timers for the game (vendors, dailies, SotG, etc.):

https://division.zone/reset-timers/

UPDATE: For those that don't know, you can use this site to see what all of the vendors in the game are selling for the week, which includes the BoO vendors, safe houses, DZ checkpoints, Camp Hudson, and DZ safe houses:

http://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/

The list is usually updated pretty quickly after the reset, maybe within an hour after. 

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
BROGOD    213

What's hot right now in the blueprints vendor? Can't see anything decent, but I might be overlooking a lot of things.

DeadSockPuppet    1,268

IMO, the weapons are meh, CHC on the mag is good, but it's not an extended mag so I probably wouldn't use it, on the grip I'd prefer CHC or CHD, but the optimal range could give you more reach with a SMG.  If you're looking for a HE holster or pads, those might be good options and if you don't have the electronics mod and performance mod, those would be worth getting since you can roll for mods you need. 

Oh. daesu    1,162

the convert usc isn't  no mp5. it's  not bad but not worth the pxc, unless you're maxed.

edit: classic ak47 is an excellent ak but ak47s aren't the meta.

get the electronics gear mod. gear mods are a good idea. firearms is tgthe e best atm get it when you see it.

weapon mods don't hurt simply because they're cheap. but if you don't collect mats and craft it doesn't matter. 

mostly with weapons the game rains gear, so unless you keen it's not a big deal. ... less they change things in a future patch.. but not really.

mods are harder to come by. weapon mods it isn't  so bad but most dropped gear mods are crapy.

• Upvote 1

BROGOD    213

I'm trying to collect blueprints if I'm honest. I'd like to be able to make decent weapons, or at least farm craft them for decent rolls.

• Upvote 2

Oh. daesu    1,162
5 hours ago, BROGOD said:

I'm trying to collect blueprints if I'm honest. I'd like to be able to make decent weapons, or at least farm craft them for decent rolls.

Drops are a far better  way. Most blueprints are for the base weapons, not the variants. Which is why the mp5 was so special. If you are after a bolt sniper rifle then keep an eye out for tge Classic M44.

DeadSockPuppet    1,268

Currently not available this week, but check back on Friday.  The blueprint came through in the last couple months so it may be a bit before it's available again. 

Oh. daesu    1,162

Those two gear mods (firearms  skill haste & electronics health ) are made for support  builds (0.o)

• Upvote 1

BROGOD    213

Found a nice Lightweight M4 after a long time searching. Any must grabs in the vendors?

• Upvote 1

genedjr    256

I would suggest, this topic needs to be a single locked entry with no responses - but hey that is just me :15_yum:

The point is to get the updated list - move the conversation about the list to other threads.

...gene

Edited by genedjr
  • Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,162
45 minutes ago, genedjr said:

I would suggest, this topic needs to be a single locked entry with no responses - but hey that is just me :15_yum:

The point is to get the updated list - move the conversation about the list to other threads.

...gene

Housekeeping!: Done.

Oh. daesu    1,162

The Special Weapons Vendor has an excellent LVOAC. High base damage + Predatory + Deadly + Fierce

Plus, a MP7 blue print.

• Upvote 2

Oh. daesu    1,162

Heard that..

Firearms mod w/ Damage To Elites +4% - The Ward Safehouse