• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Season 3 Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Appreciate the vid takes the fun out of finding it but I'm lazy
That's right. Lol.

And I just realized we have 2 weeks for this Challenge...

And it seems they're testing something here. Look at the TF Challenge. We have to kill animals to sacrifice.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
That's right. Lol.

And I just realized we have 2 weeks for this Challenge...

And it seems they're testing something here. Look at the TF Challenge. We have to kill animals to sacrifice.
with the vid it's a very quick challenge to complete but I know people started searching before release... I mortared the lamas near the witches house... didn't have to look at them in the eye this way?

supercat

Fashion Recon
Am I screwed up or what? The target that I have to bring to the altar died. He wasn't a special npc and AI teammate killed him during shootout...

Edit: got it. I came back at midnight and the guy respawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

supercat

Fashion Recon
6 weeks of season 3. That Solo Challenge reward is actually a paid item. I'm trying to finish the TF Challenge first to get the booster.

PS_Messages_20170810_002239.jpg

supercat

Fashion Recon
That Task Force challenge was quite a chore. Couldn't find a spot with Veterans that's within the Production province, so I went to Ocoro Delta and visited the nearby camp and Fast Traveled 7 times more just to re-recon the Veteran there..

supercat

Fashion Recon
Week 2 Solo is another Splinter Cell-ing tasks. One of them requires you to kill enemy only with Headshot. AI Syncshot is allowed as well. The reward is Tier Booster.

TF Challenge is to open 24 prison cages within 4 specific provinces only. Libertad, Inca Camina, and two others I forgot. The reward is called Traditional Pants. It's a paid item.

Community Challenge is to detect prison cages. The reward is a Patch.

supercat

Fashion Recon
Season 3 Week 3.

Solo

- Extreme. Explosive only. Deploy to Ocoro Bravo and complete mission The Hospital

- Extreme. No dying. Deploy to Montuyoc Bravo and complete mission Full Load. (lmao montuyoc..)

- Extreme. Deploy to Tabacal Charlie and complete mission Killasisa Coca Farm by getting kills only >200m

Reward: Bandana (paid item)

Community Challenge

- Perform headshot on SB soldiers in Production Province.

Reward: Stars Patch

TF Challenge

In any Production Province. Extreme. Perform headshots on SB soldiers. Target: 50

Reward: Tier One Booster

supercat

Fashion Recon
Week 4

Solo

- In extreme and without shooting, deploy to Koani Charlie and finish The Truck Depot.

- In Extreme, without gun and explosive, deploy to Koani Charlie and finish The Convoy. (This could be interesting to share your story of unconventional way to destroy the truck. Nobody ever gonna find the truck I destroyed :p )

- In Extreme and without dying, deploy to Caimanes Charlie and complete Submarine Fleet 1, 2, and 3.

Reward: Tier Booster

Task Force

- Use vehicle turret to destroy 20 SB vehicles.

Reward: Eye Black Face Paint (paid item)

Community

- Destroy 300k SB vehicles

Reward: Tac Shield Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements