• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Show us r patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
ITS A HUNTER ... RUN!! 

I'm still running the toxic patch .. working on more. 

Last edited by a moderator:

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
The Emoticon one is ok but easy to get.

Sausage Party is interesting if a bit bizarre.  I am using Toxic as well for now.

A number of 'exploits' to get the commendations are out there like camping Clear Sky for the XXXX Rikers or XXX killed with [insert weapon] commendations as the waves just keep coming.  

For me personally, just like for the masks, it trashes the value of getting them.

quinch1199

The Emoticon one is ok but easy to get.

Sausage Party is interesting if a bit bizarre.  I am using Toxic as well for now.

A number of 'exploits' to get the commendations are out there like camping Clear Sky for the XXXX Rikers or XXX killed with [insert weapon] commendations as the waves just keep coming.  

For me personally, just like for the masks, it trashes the value of getting them.
Certainly does. If you just want to kill loads of Rikers just go back to running Lexington multiple times! lol ... may even finally get that chest piece dropped one day

quinch1199

Got it! 

/monthly_2017_09/59b453348b0d7_Tom_Clancys_The_Division_Screenshot_2017_09_09_-_15_42_17_61.thumb.png.ae6db5cec4a20f987a3bb4d1a28651dc.png

Attachments

• Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_Screenshot_2017_09_09_-_15_42_17_61.png
    Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_Screenshot_2017_09_09_-_15_42_17_61.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements