• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

1.8 PTS 26 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
PTS starts on Sept 26.

Concole access

- those with 1.7 access, will automatically have 1.8 access. (and only an update download s/b required)

- futher codes will be sent out

- should be more codes than last times

- numbers still being finalized.

- criteria still be finalized.

- uplay accounts will need to have the "email" option select to receive the email codes.

Other news: GE Assualt, Oct 3

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
PTS starts on Sept 26.

Concole access

- those with 1.7 access, will automatically have 1.8 access. (and only an update download s/b required)

- futher codes will be sent out

- should be more codes than last times

- numbers still being finalized.

- criteria still be finalized.

- uplay accounts will need to have the "email" option select to receive the email codes.

Other news: GE Assualt, Oct 3
1.8 PTS end of September, next GE start of October...

...TOTALLY CALLED IT!

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Sorry buddy:

"Reminder to all Agents: Global Event Assault is scheduled for October 3. Please disregard the in-game counter as we investigate the error." - source Ubisoft Twitter
ok. false alarm. guess I wouldn't put it past then to "well agents, we have given it some thought and decided", lol

Circletrack15

Hey guys, I have never tried any PTS before but would like to this time!! Where do I need to go, to check for my email to get a code?  Forgive me but I don't understand what this means?  I play on PS4

- uplay accounts will need to have the "email" option select to receive the email codes.  What is  uplay account? Sorry for the ignorance! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Hey guys, I have never tried any PTS before but would like to this time!! Where do I need to go, to check for my email to get a code?  Forgive me but I don't understand what this means?  I play on PS4

- uplay accounts will need to have the "email" option select to receive the email codes.  What is  uplay account? Sorry for the ignorance! LOL
I'm not ps4, so not at all familiar. However, there is meant to be a setting on your account that allows them to send you emails. 

Maybe one of the ps4ers here might know?

BROGOD

Community Veteran
I want the next GE to happen now so I can shred some fucking bodies. I'm full of speed and momentum. Hope you're all having blessed Friday early mornings / afternoons depending where you are.

1.8 seems hype. Is it gonna be paid 'Year 2' content or what? Such as the things coming with it, I mean can you really even say Year 2 anymore, since we're not far from Year 3 lol.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain

If PTS on console is the same as PC then you will have to download a complete version of the game, I'm sure instructions would be on the email from Ubisoft to you explaining what to do but make sure you have sufficient drive space for a full download. 

Bare in mind that PlayStation access (and console in general) is usually behind PC due to restrictions placed by the console manufacturers for additional security and stability checks.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur

This has info on how to change the email opt in.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000011623/Unsubscribe-from-a-Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements