• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What's your current build...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I'm forever putting new gear together, I enjoy it as much as playing the game....

so I've put together ninja, 2 FM classified, nomad , tac and d3. With ratio  6/5/4, as much DTE and ead as possible (missing ead from mask). And it's been pretty solid for me, AR with ferocious , responsive and competent , super 90 with responsive , destructive and ferocious.

good all round bonuses with the gear and makes you pretty tanky but strong firepower. Skillpower needs tweaking but rocking 20% HOK, booster and tac pulse. The fm helps with edr, tac skill haste, nomad hok , d3 protection from elites.

if you want to be able  to run and gun give it a go...weapons are of course personal preference 

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
tac 4pc + Relentless 4/3/8. Deadly/Talented/Compentent. ead 24% turrent/seeker.

versatile build. I can take it into legendarily missions, it's brutal in HVT or boss route, and pveing in the DZ. Not sure about pvp, when solo I stay out of trouble.

I don't need first aid/support pack as Relentless means dropping a seeker mine is as good.

I want to build some ninja builds. So, far my other builds don't compare to this one. which is a same but I'm working on it.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I think when it comes to skill build 4 pc tac and gold/exoctic wee all over ninja builds...skillpower is much higher.

i think I have three builds with ninja, pretty solid d3 build and a firecrest which I can't remember the last time I used.

it does give you a lot of options to play around with and I like that side of things.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, might try for a tac hybrid with ninja. Somehow...

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I had tried a Ninja AB x3 + Nomad + Strik. 

But might try a Ninja PM with AB.

Thoufh neither are skill builds, though.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I've done a predator/alpha build, it was fun...extra damage and extra weapon talent stacks up. Ferocious, responsive, destructive and determined all on one weapon- hell yeah.

probelm for me is I get bored of straight dps builds, maybe got too used to tac builds as they give you a lot of options and more importantly skillpower, more skill , added survivability means enjoying the game more. Without going on about hexo builds too much I think they offer more then the dps builds and do more damage.

im actually thinking of trying a sentry build, maybe with striker and tac or a splash of nomad. I've never really used nomad before as I just didn't think that it was all that..how wrong was I , my latest build though only at 20% hok just feels like a breath of fresh air.

managed to get a mask with ead on so now rocking at around 53% on my AR (even though my shotty is now primary). Changed pulse to flashbang, yep losing some chc/chd but stopping them in there tracks ...especially those rioters.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, I know what you mean. I like to flip between toons.So, having a dps shooting is ok, cause I have my tac 4c on the other. I just don't want my shooter dps to suck.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I current have 3 builds.

A gold build which I dont currently recall but it worked well on the West Side Pier on the 1.8 PTS.

TA 4 piece with Barrets and an Inventive backpack.  Seekers take out LZ mobs without me needing to even stop 80% of the time.  Healing is really good.

FM, Ninja, LoneStar (3/1/2) works pretty good expecially for grenade happy missions like Legendary Napalm.

I rarely run anything but Legenday and Incursions now although I am doing some underground to get the commendations.

The TA set is week on firepower but great for support.  The FM is good for firepower and has tones of ammo so I can 'Spray and Pray' with the LMG / AR.  The gold set is just a good all rounder.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I had a long break from the division and 1.7 has been refreshing for me, ninja opens up a lot of possibilities but my tac Barrett inventive will always be my favourite.  Running with 182 liberators , need to find good 204's.

I've amended my new build from fm to striker for the armour damage...69% ead, noice.  Had a play around  with a striker , lone star build ...not too shabby.

putting together a deadeye build,  as I haven't had a sniper build since the good old days. 

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I had a long break from the division and 1.7 has been refreshing for me, ninja opens up a lot of possibilities but my tac Barrett inventive will always be my favourite. 

I've amended my new build from fm to striker for the armour damage...69% ead, noice.  Had a play around  with a striker , lone star build ...

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Omfg..got five lone star class pieces, using a Barrett until I get the sixth , it's awesome... hungry hog smashing works a treat. Anyone shed some light on good talents to use?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Destructive and swift. Swft depends on the lmg and the mag. Good on the belt lmgs, got damage talents on the smaller lmgs. Some people like Meticulous, tho with the 6pc talent not sure how good. Guess you can say the same thing about Swift but I jst I just never liked Met. And the usually suspects of Brutal and Predatory. Things like Talented, I don't find lmgs good for skill builds.  They're very soggy without firearms.

And I have heard @mattgoesbuck say a dual MP7 is a pvp killer, several times, repetitively, he seemed really impressed., even tho smg. I liked MG5, tho back thenI didn't have a good Hungry Hog.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Destructive and swift. Swft depends on the lmg and the mag. Good on the belt lmgs, got damage talents on the smaller lmgs. Some people like Meticulous, tho with the 6pc talent not sure how good. Guess you can say the same thing about Swift but I jst I just never liked Met. And the usually suspects of Brutal and Predatory. Things like Talented, I don't find lmgs good for skill builds.  They're very soggy without firearms.

And I have heard @mattgoesbuck say a dual MP7 is a pvp killer, several times, repetitively, he seemed really impressed., even tho smg. I liked MG5, tho back thenI didn't have a good Hungry Hog.
 my bad I didn't mean weapon talents...yeah I'm using destructive and ferocious . Swift isn't needed on lone star as you just swap weapons to instantly refill. 

I use a mp7 on my pvp build, as a secondary... mag size sucks though but sweet rate of fire, 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
 my bad I didn't mean weapon talents...yeah I'm using destructive and ferocious . Swift isn't needed on lone star as you just swap weapons to instantly refill. 

I use a mp7 on my pvp build, as a secondary... mag size sucks though but sweet rate of fire, 
Yeah, I only used LoneStar as a hybrid build not for all talents which is what I meant. I think that is why matt liked the LS with dual mp7, just switch and then the 6th talent procs. since the mp7 is so short it procs more often, which is good in pvp, but in pve burst dmg not so convenient.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Yeah, I only used LoneStar as a hybrid build not for all talents which is what I meant. I think that is why matt liked the LS with dual mp7, just switch and then the 6th talent procs. since the mp7 is so short it procs more often, which is good in pvp, but in pve burst dmg not so convenient.
Aha. , sorry mate I'm a spanner...might try that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements