• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Patch 1.8 PTS Console Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
PTS Console Invites

Agents,

Before you sign up, take the following information into account:

• To be eligible for a code you have to own Tom Clancy's The Division on the platform you sign up with.
  • To be eligible for a code you need to have played Tom Clancy's The Division on Playstation 4 or Xbox One during the last 30 days.
  • During the selection process, preference will be given to players with a higher amount of total playtime since launch. The sign-up is not on a first come/first served basis.
  • If you have already received a code in the past for the PTS for Update 1.7, you will not receive a new code. You are already eligible to test the PTS for Update 1.8.
  • Codes are limited, signing up does not guarantee that you will receive one.
  • The invites will be sent at a later date. You will not receive one straight away.
  • There is currently no set date when the console PTS will launch.
  • The PTS is not available in the Asian regions.
  • Remember that the Public Test Server is a testing environment. Your progress on the server will not be carried over to the live game and you will encounter bugs, imbalanced gear/weapons/skills/talents, glitches, potential crashes and other issues while playing. Please use our official PTS forums to report any issues and feedback you have and help us make the game better. The Console PTS forums will open as soon as the console PTS goes live.
  • Not all Update 1.8 content will be available at all times during the PTS. Keep an eye on our social media, such as our Twitter and Twitch, to find out which content is available. The PTS can go down for maintenance at any time and we can't guarantee it will be available at all times.
  • Make sure that you spell your Uplay ID correctly and that the email you provide is the one connected to your Uplay account.
  • Make sure that you have the correct settings on your Ubisoft account and that we are allowed to send you promotion emails.
  • The signup will close on Monday, September 25 2017 at 9am CEST.

noBdSafRumThzStzThtWeDnTK

Community Member
also wasn't certain how to set my Ubisoft situation or the email notifications. Even if I may not be eligible by criteria, I'd liketo make sure everything is sorted for future elite status  :91_thumbsup:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
@TheDivisionGame: Despite our aim to push the 1.8 Console PTS live tomorrow, it has been delayed and we'll have more news soon. Stand by, Agents.

noBdSafRumThzStzThtWeDnTK

Community Member
I can of course with others imagine the frustration but this actually makes the game more exciting and anticipated. Wonder what will be like when I'm on the gaming level where I have the co-Jones to complain about something I don't know how to make :) Patience and Blessings <3

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Ubisoft likes to keep us guessing. Like RL is about suspense, dramatic affect, plot twists and scandals & crisies..

Of course we don't always see it in the same light

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Really time to concentrate on Div Tech. Currently in this phase of the PTS its 50 Div Tech per re-roll on the optimisation table. It would be very advantageous to max out Div Tech if you can before 1.8 hits.

For me that's a long task as I've never used Div Tech so I went and converted loads of it many months back to normal crafting materials!!  

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
Really time to concentrate on Div Tech. Currently in this phase of the PTS its 50 Div Tech per re-roll on the optimisation table. It would be very advantageous to max out Div Tech if you can before 1.8 hits.

For me that's a long task as I've never used Div Tech so I went and converted loads of it many months back to normal crafting materials!!  
I used so much like you for crafting as dz wasn't my thing, I'm 2000 in now. Every now and then I play with dudes who just know where all the caches are which is helpful. I'm level 93 and still only know a few spots?

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
@TheDivisionGame: Console PTS begins tomorrow, October 10 at 10:00 AM CEST. Preload will be available October 9, 8:00 PM CEST.

1.8 Console PTS Launch - October 10th

Greetings Agents,

The PTS on Xbox One and Playstation 4 is starting tomorrow, October 10th at 10 AM CEST. Preload will become available on both platforms on October 9th, 8 PM CEST.

FAQ

• The Console PTS will launch with the PTS 2 build that is currently live on the PC PTS.
  • Players who participated in the 1.7 console PTS will automatically gain access to this round of testing.
  • If selected, players who signed up using our sign-up link will be getting an activation key by email shortly.

Reporting Bugs & Providing Feedback

• Report bugs and issues in the Xbox Oneand Playstation 4 technical support forums respectively.
  • Leave feedback and suggestions in the dedicated PTS forum.

Until next time,
/ The Division Community Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements