• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

GE Assault Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Ran the 'GE Missions' last night and GA was quite fun after you get in to the concept of rushing as a team at all the AI.  Drop health stations every now and then and you are usually ok.

Queens tunnel has a nasty part near the beginning after the kill the shield guys and go down, as there is a sniper at the back who can almost 1 shot me.  Likewise, Falcon Lost can also be problematic as there is only so far you can push forwards without getting hit by the sentry guns and the snipers can take you down really fast.

I actually found it quite fun.

Bought 3 caches, 2 Sentry Classified and one Reclaimer Classified pieces.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, those snipers pack a wholp. But we're less worried about shotgunners in this GE. Lol.

I like that it genuinely gets you to play differently. We are meant to think like rushers.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Some of these masks it is easier to achieve by performing Crucial but on Hard mode. Though that rewards about a third of the GE credits than challenge.

Are you all aiming for masks or just doing the runs to get the GE caches?

RimBlock

Caches for me.  Not so keen on the masks.  Would rather get the classified gear sets.

So far for Classifieds (superior caches - different, although not necessary good pieces);

• 4x Reclaimer
  • 3x Sentries Call
  • 2x Strikers
That was with 6 caches.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Played around doing both but think gear is more important as well.

4x Reclaimer

3x Striker

(unique pieces)

Noticed the previous GE sets are still dropping by Bosses, Prof Caches, and bonus gear; in case peeps still hold out aspirations.

RimBlock

HVTs are also still good.  My weeklies are all done but the dailies can still be run...err..daily  :10_wink:

Update: Just double checked on this and they have nerfed the HVT through the floor for GE credits.  They are now only double digit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
So which builds are you running? I started with my swiss army knife Tac build but got into the close range LS Infantry Mg5/Showstopper.

Edit: my first run I suspect my *leader changed the config to Major assault, and consequently was constantly told to get close stay close.

*a.k.a. anti-leader

RimBlock

I am running Final Measure but the server lag means it does not always pickup the grenades.  It is 5 piece classified with 345k Stamina and does ok but still goes down now and then on challenging Russian Embassy.

I am running with my AR (LW M4) but use mainly for emergencies and the Showstopper for the heavy lifting.  That thing is great up close.  It is also helping with my shotgun kills commendation as well.

I ran Lincoln Tunnel to help with the 3 enemy in 5s at the stage where you defend the tunnel.

Have not attempted any Legendary one yet  :3_grin:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
FM is a solid support build. Have you tried either LS or D3FNC with this close range bonus? Awesome. Jut once for the experience. I think most are gravitating towards D3nc. Myself it is LS. Those pesky heavies with shield are no match,

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I'm running a lone star class 5 piece with Barrett, hungry hog and an mg5...striker/d3 works really well too but no surprise there I guess.

RimBlock

Just got the first Mask from killing all dem pesky LMB.  Just keep running Russian Consulate and you will get it.  It is the hockey mask.  The others are a bit more tricky (ie. do all the missions without using healing).

The LS 5 piece I have works well as @Oh. daesu mentioned.  MG5 rocks with it.  I have just done Russian Consulate with my new 6 piece Sentries Call.  First 6 piecer I have but not ideal by any means.  Worked ok with good team support though.  I guess Sentries has a higher drop rate as a fair few people running it at the moment.

RimBlock

Where to get the 10 enemies downed in 60secs commendation ?.  I have 9 out of 10 but not sure where I get them.  10 ai in 60 secs, not sure where there are that many in one place without other players which cuts down the odds of you getting all 10... 

Anyone found a good location for that ?.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Where to get the 10 enemies downed in 60secs commendation ?.  I have 9 out of 10 but not sure where I get them.  10 ai in 60 secs, not sure where there are that many in one place without other players which cuts down the odds of you getting all 10... 

Anyone found a good location for that ?.
Can't think of any golden ones. Lexington Event Centre but thats rikers.

Russian Consulate you have two door rushes.

1. The first anteroom, second stage. Up the top of the dual stairs. You have a door to the left (first rush) and then the second door to the next level.

2. Server room, second stage. After the hack they first enter thru the far left doors, and *immediately* after they rush thru the far right doors.

Edit Completely jelly over you 6xpc.

I'm stuck on 4xRc 4xStr 2Snty. Going thu the nada rng with opening caches. Only just started seeing Sentry.

RimBlock

Dont think it matters who you kill  :3_grin: .  Maybe Lincoln Tunnel could have been where I got the others.

Yeah the Sentries was nice although the pieces are not optimal.  Still would like the 6th piece for my Final Measure though.

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
I'm missing a holster for sentry and reclaimer..

using a super 90 and a m870 with my LS build, and had a few goes with striker.  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I had a Medved in a GE cache, so tried Medved/Showstopper with LS.trying to get my shottie kills.  I'm guessing a m870 or dbl barrel might be better but still.. gave it a go.

What's the 6th talent on striker like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements