Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
TWSFGaming

Dark Zone Rogue Mechanic

TWSFGaming    42

I was in the DZ earlier today and I thought I had switched to PvE mode but when I ran across 2 rogues, I was killed by them. Now when I hold Shift+Z it says Rogue Activation and it starts counting down, and when I let those buttons go, it says Rogue Activation Terminated and it goes into cooldown. Anyone know what Rogue Activation means?

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,162
1 hour ago, TWSFGaming said:

I was in the DZ earlier today and I thought I had switched to PvE mode but when I ran across 2 rogues, I was killed by them. Now when I hold Shift+Z it says Rogue Activation and it starts counting down, and when I let those buttons go, it says Rogue Activation Terminated and it goes into cooldown. Anyone know what Rogue Activation means?

1) Rogue Activation - just turns your status to Rogue.

2) You can also run to a waypoint to "clean" the the Rogue status. The Activation doesn't turn your status off tho.

3) Rogues can still kill you. It isn't PVE only. They have to activate first, and there is a timer (5 secs I think) and a close proximity warning to everyone close.

Jaypeg    223

You get a timer when you go rogue, if it depletes or you die it’s gone.. if you continue to take players down you will trigger manhunt status, you can hit rank 5 if you like, the only way to get rid of this is to clear your manhunt status at the manhunt station... you will get a reward for doing so.

all other players can see where you are and most of the time will be waiting for you at the station... fun times.

• Upvote 1