• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSA: Clear your Landmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah, don't care whether you sort your trash, treat your woman right, or defrag your hard drive.

Clear your landmarks!

I often run a PVE build running from rogues. I still hang to clear the stragglers. Not that hard. reading me!

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
People have just been killing bosses either for ge credits or class gear then move on ...I don’t think it will change but I’m  happy to mop up and take the reward .

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yes, I know...

Tonight was weird. So many people in the dz, and so few people going rogue. Tho my bag wasn't yellow. That might have changed things, but on the whole everyone seemed  obliviant .

TIL grenades hurt other players w/o going rogue.  :4_joy:

genedjr

Community Elite
I have noticed there are alot fewer rogues - but they are still around.  As a mostly PvE player I tent to loot nothing in the DZ.  Just run around collecting Div Tech.  And at this point with the rain of general and normal gearset loot - deconstructing provides the material for creating the exotics which as noted elsewhere give a Div Tech.

I do plan on creating a PvP char and learning that part of the game, but it's a low priority.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements