Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Callsign_Gloves

The Divison 2

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
genedjr    337

Interesting, I will buy.  With 1.8, the division is a great game.  I hope they did learn over the last two years and I look forward to TD2.

...gene

g1nt3r    1,571

Fuck... yes. My body is so ready for this. What’s beautiful about this is they have their shit together, so now we’re going to get a new game with all the good shit about the division 1

2 hours ago, g1nt3r said:

Fuck... yes. My body is so ready for this. What’s beautiful about this is they have their shit together, so now we’re going to get a new game with all the good shit about the division 1

You have the hormonal levels of a 12 year old. I hope your right about that second part. Hopefully it will be even better than the original.

• Like 1

g1nt3r    1,571

I actually have the hormonal level of an 80 year old menopausal women at the moment but I’m still pretty excited about his game.

• Like 1

Oh. daesu    1,285

Want a new city. Tokyo would be great. They have been fixing the game up and listening. So, not really after any great departure.

g1nt3r    1,571

D.C. is the rumor, no idea how true it is

• Like 1

5 hours ago, g1nt3r said:

This would be pretty cool. I lived in the Metro D.C. area for 2 years. Had the virginia earthquake, hurricane sandy, derecho, all that good shit while I was there. Great place for visiting, but big cities aren't for me.

If they decide to do it, hopefully I'll be able to tell you how close to scale it is.

genedjr    337
On 3/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, g1nt3r said:

I too have spent alot of time in DC - the Mall, Capitol, and other land marks would be great.  And there are zillions of fed buildings around.

...gene

• Like 1

BROGOD    220

I kind of put The Divison on the back burner. I believe 1.8 made it even better and improved on so much things, I just got burnt out on the game. So I'll be happy to see The Division 2 is in the works, breathe some new life into my The Divison hype. I hope character customization improves tenfold as well as just the basic mechanics. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BROGOD said:

I kind of put The Divison on the back burner. I believe 1.8 made it even better and improved on so much things, I just got burnt out on the game. So I'll be happy to see The Division 2 is in the works, breathe some new life into my The Divison hype. I hope character customization improves tenfold as well as just the basic mechanics. 

Yes! More character customization! Something closer to GRW's would be great.

BROGOD    220
5 hours ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

Yes! More character customization! Something closer to GRW's would be great.

Hopefully surpassing the customization we have in GRW.

• Like 1

Hey all, 

I created a fan made prologue short just out of hype with the help of a voice actor: 

I’m really hoping they stick with Manhattan as a playable area and maybe extend to other boroughs but I get why people think they should move to a different state entirely. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, betterbinary said:

Hey all, 

I created a fan made prologue short just out of hype with the help of a voice actor: 

I’m really hoping they stick with Manhattan as a playable area and maybe extend to other boroughs but I get why people think they should move to a different state entirely. 

This is very well made. Post this in the videos section of the site, more people might see it there also.

• Upvote 1

DeadSockPuppet    1,322

With the news of Division 2, I've come back to take a look at the game and get reacquainted with an old friend. Haven't really played since 1.7 dropped, so I've got a lot to see. Explored the piers some, ran some Skirmish and Resistance and checked out some of the older content. I still need to see the changes to UG, as I hear they've done some great work with that (checkpoints, new directives, Hunters, etc.). 

As a result, I'm currently working on finishing my "what Division 2 needs" YouTube video. I'm hoping to finish it up tonight and it should post to my channel tomorrow morning at 6 AM (EST). I'll post a link in here when I get to work tomorrow and y'all can take a look and see what you think.

• Upvote 1

DeadSockPuppet    1,322

Yessir! And there should be a GE coming soon (possibly next Tuesday), so I should get a chance to see how those run. 

• Upvote 2

genedjr    337

DSP - with the drop of 1.8, this is finally a great game.  While I will always find things I don't like, I have over 1400 hours now and plan to spend alot more time learning PvP, even with a controller on PC.  Welcome back.

...gene

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

DeadSockPuppet    1,322
20 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

So, March then?

That’s my thought, it would be in line with the first game and Wildlands. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Oh. daesu said:

March 19.

And yes, there's crosbows.

1528676585.jpg

But will the Kriss Vector ACTUALLY be a good SMG this time? The world may never know... Until we do know... And realize it's still a POS,

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,285
33 minutes ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

But will the Kriss Vector ACTUALLY be a good SMG this time? The world may never know... Until we do know... And realize it's still a POS,

It was meant to be good back in the day (before I started). I remember there were two camps. The vectors vs the Midas. But I never saw either until they were trash.

• Upvote 1

genedjr    337
On 6/10/2018 at 8:04 PM, DeadSockPuppet said:

3-15-19

A long way away....

My guess is June/July 2019.  I loved the trailer, but that was contrived.  And there are always delays.