• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

The Divison 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

genedjr

Community Elite
Interesting, I will buy.  With 1.8, the division is a great game.  I hope they did learn over the last two years and I look forward to TD2.

...gene

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Fuck... yes. My body is so ready for this. What’s beautiful about this is they have their shit together, so now we’re going to get a new game with all the good shit about the division 1

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Fuck... yes. My body is so ready for this. What’s beautiful about this is they have their shit together, so now we’re going to get a new game with all the good shit about the division 1
You have the hormonal levels of a 12 year old. I hope your right about that second part. Hopefully it will be even better than the original.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Want a new city. Tokyo would be great. They have been fixing the game up and listening. So, not really after any great departure.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
D.C. is the rumor, no idea how true it is
This would be pretty cool. I lived in the Metro D.C. area for 2 years. Had the virginia earthquake, hurricane sandy, derecho, all that good shit while I was there. Great place for visiting, but big cities aren't for me.

If they decide to do it, hopefully I'll be able to tell you how close to scale it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

BROGOD

Community Veteran
I kind of put The Divison on the back burner. I believe 1.8 made it even better and improved on so much things, I just got burnt out on the game. So I'll be happy to see The Division 2 is in the works, breathe some new life into my The Divison hype. I hope character customization improves tenfold as well as just the basic mechanics. 

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
I kind of put The Divison on the back burner. I believe 1.8 made it even better and improved on so much things, I just got burnt out on the game. So I'll be happy to see The Division 2 is in the works, breathe some new life into my The Divison hype. I hope character customization improves tenfold as well as just the basic mechanics. 
Yes! More character customization! Something closer to GRW's would be great.

betterbinary

Hey all, 

I created a fan made prologue short just out of hype with the help of a voice actor: 

I’m really hoping they stick with Manhattan as a playable area and maybe extend to other boroughs but I get why people think they should move to a different state entirely. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
With the news of Division 2, I've come back to take a look at the game and get reacquainted with an old friend. Haven't really played since 1.7 dropped, so I've got a lot to see. Explored the piers some, ran some Skirmish and Resistance and checked out some of the older content. I still need to see the changes to UG, as I hear they've done some great work with that (checkpoints, new directives, Hunters, etc.). 

As a result, I'm currently working on finishing my "what Division 2 needs" YouTube video. I'm hoping to finish it up tonight and it should post to my channel tomorrow morning at 6 AM (EST). I'll post a link in here when I get to work tomorrow and y'all can take a look and see what you think.

genedjr

Community Elite
DSP - with the drop of 1.8, this is finally a great game.  While I will always find things I don't like, I have over 1400 hours now and plan to spend alot more time learning PvP, even with a controller on PC.  Welcome back.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements