• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

SOTG 2018 Road map forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
The Division’s second birthday is finally here! We have been hard at work since the launch of the game and have some news to share with our community. Yes, there is a Division 2 that is currently under development by Massive! The supporting studios that continue to make The Division possible - Red Storm, Reflections, Annecy - will also play roles in The Division 2’s development. More information will be revealed at E3 this year, and we cannot wait to show the world what we have in store!

This does not mean that work on The Division 1 is coming to a halt. We are going to continue supporting the game as players look forward to the following timeline of content:

• April - Update 1.8.1, which includes the Xbox One X patch and the implementation of Classified drop rate changes discussed on a previous State of the Game. We are also introducing two new Legendary modes alongside a new Global Event: Blackout.
  • May - New Global Event: Onslaught.
  • June - Update 1.8.2, which will introduce two more Legendary mission modes and bring back Global Event: Outbreak. This update also marks the beginning of the brand new Shields monthly feature, in which achievements earned playing The Division will grant special rewards in The Division 2.
  • July - Global Event: Assault, with the continuation of Shields.
  • August - Global Event: Strike, with the continuation of Shields.
  • September - Global Event: Ambush, with the continuation of Shields.
It has been quite the journey so far, and we are just getting started. A huge thank you to our community for the support over the years. Here is to the future of The Division!

/The Division Dev Team

genedjr

Community Elite
I like it.  I think most of the game mechanics are not set.  As I do very little pvp.

I also like seeing a path given the TD2 announcement.  And it will be interesting to see what "shields" are and what TD2 perks they provide.  

fun stuff!

...gene

noBdSafRumThzStzThtWeDnTK

Community Member
I don't think I want anything else but to stay with the OG Division. It's a NY thing. I wish the best to everybody on TD2. All the success & fun but I could gaf about Washington. If there's an expansion that brings you back to NY or maybe another country I fux, but for now I'm gucci right here on this Pennsylvania

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Going to miss sitting up top of a building waiting to extract and watch the snow drift.

I've really enjoyed how the snow has change the environment of where you're roaming. Games like this you get over familiar with you settings so the weather can add a bit of variance to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements