Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Jedidr

Lightweight M4 Rolls

Jedidr    6

What are the best rolls for the Lighweight M4 for PVE and PVP? I want to do huge damage.

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
genedjr    337

First I am going to assume you are lvl 30, gear score at least 256 and in world tier 5.  If you are not lvl 30, I would not waste time crafting anything, just use what the game gives you and get to lvl 30 as quickly as possible.

With optimization, talents on any weapon are the most important.  And what talents you want, especially in the third free talent is VERY dependent on the build.  As example, if you are running a firearms build a good third talent is determined for the 7.5% cooldown on kill as you probably do not have enough electronics to unlock that talent..  But if your running a electronics build a good talent would be destructive for the additional 15% armor damage as again you probably do not have enough firearms to unlock that talent..

So as with all things, "it depends" :1_grinning:  What gear are you building for? 

Now that is for PvE as I am not a PvP player mostly.  For PvE pretty much all gear sets can be made to work really well especially with classified gear, not really the case for PvP.  For PvP advice I recommend searching YouTube for MarcoStyle - he is pretty exclusive a PvP player and his videos are very good.

...gene

Jedidr    6

I’m thinking of a 4 Nomad and 3 Striker for PVE and probably 6 piece striker for PVP

so I’m thinking of a heavily dependant firearms 

Jedidr    6

I’m not planning to use my skills much anyway so I might just roll for destructive, ferocious (free), and prepared. What do you think? 

Oh. daesu    1,285

Brutal and Deadly are good dmg talents that rely on firearms.

I like prepared for pve tho.  

Jedidr    6
2 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Brutal and Deadly are good dmg talents that rely on firearms.

I like prepared for pve tho.  

Plannign to use it for PVE because the Navy MP5 N I can barely get the rolls I want.

Oh. daesu    1,285
5 hours ago, Jedidr said:

Plannign to use it for PVE because the Navy MP5 N I can barely get the rolls I want.

There's a MP-5 over at the Meat Locker safe house ( Adept / Meticulous / Accurate ) and Camp Hudson ( Talented / Vicious / Adept ).

Not sure what can be rerolled

The Last Call  safe house has a good AUG  ( Brutal / Accurate / Responsive )

Jedidr    6
3 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

There's a MP-5 over at the Meat Locker safe house ( Adept / Meticulous / Accurate ) and Camp Hudson ( Talented / Vicious / Adept ).

Thanks, I really want ?high damage so critical chance is something I want to look at.

Jedidr    6
16 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

What should I reroll for the camp hudson navy mp5 and aug?

Jedidr    6
19 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Nvm I rerolled the aug to unforgiving for the second slot and the navy mp5 with deadly for first slot. I’m using the C79 scope from dz east 40th for aug and mp5. The the angled grip for dz east 46th for aug and mp5

Oh. daesu    1,285

The MP5. Depends, Talented is very good for skill builds. But if you're not a skill build then roll that one. Other than that maybe Vicious.

The Aug is easier. Accurate for Deadly