• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

God Roll First Wave Vector 45 ACP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedidr

Community Member
I think I have a pretty good First Wave Vector 45 ACP for PVP damage is 17.7K (need to improve) but it has Adept, Hurried, and Capable. I use booster shot and Tactical Scanner. For talents I use: Strike Back, Tech Support, Police Up, and On the Move. (All gear sets are not classified) 2 striker, 2 predator, 2 lone star. I want to change a few things to do nomad but don’t know what 🤔 any ideas. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I'd switch out Police Up and Tech Support. Critical Save is good. Maybe Adrenaline.

And if you have a Ninja Backpack, then that's the go.

Jedidr

Community Member
I'd switch out Police Up and Tech Support. Critical Save is good. Maybe Adrenaline.

And if you have a Ninja Backpack, then that's the go.
I have a ninja backpack. So maybe remove one lone star and the two predator with nomad to get 4 piece nomad? I want the 2 piece lone star for the ammo but I don’t really need it for pvp 🤔

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
boost your damage by running deadly as a weapon talent. ... I wouldn’t use nomad but that’s just personal preference .

concealed pulse works better for me in pvp.

lots of options with ninja...

3 alpha , 2 tac - good support build

3 alpha 2 banshee - good damage

3 pred 2 banshee etc 

Jedidr

Community Member
boost your damage by running deadly as a weapon talent. ... I wouldn’t use nomad but that’s just personal preference .

concealed pulse works better for me in pvp.

lots of options with ninja...

3 alpha , 2 tac - good support build

3 alpha 2 banshee - good damage

3 pred 2 banshee etc 
So what should I replace for deadly? But that sounds really fun

Jaypeg

Community Veteran
So what should I replace for deadly? But that sounds really fun
Capable talent ...personally I would search for another one with responsive , deadly and unforgiving.

check out the aug at camp Clinton, good damage roll and not bad talents. Depends on your stats though  

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Capable talent ...personally I would search for another one with responsive , deadly and unforgiving.

check out the aug at camp Clinton, good damage roll and not bad talents. Depends on your stats though  
this ^.

@Jedidr I think that Aug is your best option. Eventually you might get an MP5 you want. Until then, yeah, run with an Aug.

Jedidr

Community Member

I rerolled the free talent so that bansee I think 🤔 or was it alpha bridge can get it on my other vector

Jedidr

Community Member
this ^.

@Jedidr I think that Aug is your best option. Eventually you might get an MP5 you want. Until then, yeah, run with an Aug.
What do you think I should reroll on the aug? Also the camp hudson MP5 is Vicious, Deadly and something else so I won’t reroll anything there.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Accurate for Deadly.

you will find brutal, Deadly  and Responsive are the holy Trinity for smgs. It really only varies for skill builds. Skilll builds you worrie about cool downs and skill power. PVE you worry about Destructive amd Damage To Elites. Skill biulds about Talented et al..

But a pvp shooter build.... Brutal, Deadly, Response for smgs. Believe and don't deviate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements