Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Jedidr

God Roll First Wave Vector 45 ACP

Jedidr    6
Posted (edited)

I think I have a pretty good First Wave Vector 45 ACP for PVP damage is 17.7K (need to improve) but it has Adept, Hurried, and Capable. I use booster shot and Tactical Scanner. For talents I use: Strike Back, Tech Support, Police Up, and On the Move. (All gear sets are not classified) 2 striker, 2 predator, 2 lone star. I want to change a few things to do nomad but don’t know what 🤔 any ideas. 

Edited by Jedidr

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,191

I'd switch out Police Up and Tech Support. Critical Save is good. Maybe Adrenaline.

And if you have a Ninja Backpack, then that's the go.

Jedidr    6
1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

I'd switch out Police Up and Tech Support. Critical Save is good. Maybe Adrenaline.

And if you have a Ninja Backpack, then that's the go.

I have a ninja backpack. So maybe remove one lone star and the two predator with nomad to get 4 piece nomad? I want the 2 piece lone star for the ammo but I don’t really need it for pvp 🤔

Oh. daesu    1,191
22 minutes ago, Jedidr said:

I have a ninja backpack. So maybe remove one lone star and the two predator with nomad to get 4 piece nomad? I want the 2 piece lone star for the ammo but I don’t really need it for pvp 🤔

Yeah, NinjaBK rocks.

Jaypeg    232

boost your damage by running deadly as a weapon talent. ... I wouldn’t use nomad but that’s just personal preference .

concealed pulse works better for me in pvp.

lots of options with ninja...

3 alpha , 2 tac - good support build

3 alpha 2 banshee - good damage

3 pred 2 banshee etc 

• Upvote 1

Jedidr    6
3 hours ago, Jaypeg said:

boost your damage by running deadly as a weapon talent. ... I wouldn’t use nomad but that’s just personal preference .

concealed pulse works better for me in pvp.

lots of options with ninja...

3 alpha , 2 tac - good support build

3 alpha 2 banshee - good damage

3 pred 2 banshee etc 

So what should I replace for deadly? But that sounds really fun

Jedidr    6
9 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Yeah, NinjaBK rocks.

True facts

• Upvote 1

Jaypeg    232
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Jedidr said:

So what should I replace for deadly? But that sounds really fun

Capable talent ...personally I would search for another one with responsive , deadly and unforgiving.

check out the aug at camp Clinton, good damage roll and not bad talents. Depends on your stats though  

Edited by Jaypeg

Oh. daesu    1,191
1 hour ago, Jaypeg said:

Capable talent ...personally I would search for another one with responsive , deadly and unforgiving.

check out the aug at camp Clinton, good damage roll and not bad talents. Depends on your stats though  

this ^.

@Jedidr I think that Aug is your best option. Eventually you might get an MP5 you want. Until then, yeah, run with an Aug.

Jedidr    6
2 hours ago, Jaypeg said:

I rerolled the free talent so that bansee I think 🤔 or was it alpha bridge can get it on my other vector

Jedidr    6
On 3/14/2018 at 4:33 PM, Oh. daesu said:

this ^.

@Jedidr I think that Aug is your best option. Eventually you might get an MP5 you want. Until then, yeah, run with an Aug.

What do you think I should reroll on the aug? Also the camp hudson MP5 is Vicious, Deadly and something else so I won’t reroll anything there.

Oh. daesu    1,191

Accurate for Deadly.

you will find brutal, Deadly  and Responsive are the holy Trinity for smgs. It really only varies for skill builds. Skilll builds you worrie about cool downs and skill power. PVE you worry about Destructive amd Damage To Elites. Skill biulds about Talented et al..

But a pvp shooter build.... Brutal, Deadly, Response for smgs. Believe and don't deviate.