• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Alphabridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Tried my Alphabridge 6pc. 

Tried it in a Falcon Lost team. Not very nice to my pugger mates when I can hit T to revive their down arses. So group PVE isn't a good choice for AB 6pc..

People like AB for pvp but you procs are based on kills. Maybe in a group but solo pvp the kills won't rack up . Maybe just me lol

But PVE (or PVEing the DZ) whole new story. I find myself trying to maintain a steady kill rate to keep those procs to keep moving. You're pushing constantly.  And trying to keep aware of each proc whether its a heal defence or tac sig, so as to know how to play it next and take of each sigs advantage. 

I was running with a 7:5:3 build which has short live 4 second procs. Haven't tried the balanced 5:5:5 build yet to get the 10 second procs.

Anyone tried?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements