Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Oh. daesu

Global Event - Blackout

Oh. daesu    1,195

GE Blackout will kick off 23 April. This is a full week GE.

Modifiers:

Black out: Your ammo is Shock Ammo. The amount of shock depends on your Charge Meter (white bar). Shooting or moving builds your Charge Meter.

Extreme Blackout: Melee attacks with a full charge is an inst kill. However fails will stun you and your group.

Total Blackout: Charge Meter deplemishes faster when close to your team mates.

Classified Gear Caches:

D3fnc

Deadeye

TA

Striker.

Masks:

images.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,195

Anyhoo...

What do you think of Blackout and it's stun modifiers? 

DeadSockPuppet    1,297

It’s my first GE and I’m loving it. Played a couple hours last night and bought my first cache. I’m still working on the timing for the Force Punch,  but I’ve got some good suggestions on how to become more skilled with it. Also, need to look at the GE Commendations so I can see about how to start unlocking the masks, since I don’t have any yet.  

• Upvote 2

DeadSockPuppet    1,297

Picked up the Rictus mask and got a House on a legendary Times Square run as well as the third piece in my D3 build. Aside from the game getting bugged on my last run of the Lincoln Tunnel (my melees weren't force pushing enemies and I couldn't overcharge and shock myself/group), I had a great time again last night.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Picked up the Rictus mask and got a House on a legendary Times Square run as well as the third piece in my D3 build. Aside from the game getting bugged on my last run of the Lincoln Tunnel (my melees weren't force pushing enemies and I couldn't overcharge and shock myself/group), I had a great time again last night.

Freaking love The House. Best SMG  I've ever had. Only got Vulcan mask so far here though. Last time I tried going for Rictus, my ally shocked me. Grrr!!!

• Upvote 1