• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Global Event - Onslaught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
 This will commence May 21st.

GE Modifiers

• Onslaugh

Burn/Bleed/Gas (grenade effects) with your shots. Cycles through as you shoot and reload. (A bit weird like Alphabridge 6pc, in some respects)

[*]Savage Onslaught

• Enemies can have increased Onslught modiffiers or immunity. Shooting at immuned enemies increase the dmg they themselves deal.

[*]Brutal Onslaught

• Bonus dmg magazine when two or more group members kill non immuned enemies within  2 seconds.

Classified Gear Sets

• Firecrest
  • Relcaimer
  • Predators Mask
  • Lonestar

ge-onslaught-masks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
That first mask is ridiculously easy

Edit: And, OMG, it rains divteh. GE caches have devtech  et al. Don't really need the classie but still...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
If anyone is chasing the masks and their kill count is progressing too slowly, go solo. Whatever is your sin. Clearsky or HVTs. I findin a team it's harder to get the kills for some effects (notably gass) when everyone is a go.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Heard that Stolen Signal has been removed from the Commendation Never Enough for the Smiler mask reward. There will be a patch to update the listing.

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Heard that Stolen Signal has been removed from the Commendation Never Enough for the Smiler mask reward. There will be a patch to update the listing.
Confirmed it. I got it without needing to do Stolen Signal.

If anyone is chasing the masks and their kill count is progressing too slowly, go solo. Whatever is your sin. Clearsky or HVTs. I findin a team it's harder to get the kills for some effects (notably gass) when everyone is a go.
HVT's are also an excellent way to gather GE and Phoenix credits. I'll run my D3 set, I can finish them all relatively quick, and then I'm loaded on them.

That first mask is ridiculously easy

Edit: And, OMG, it rains divteh. GE caches have devtech  et al. Don't really need the classie but still...
Honestly, I got all the masks within 24 hours. This is my 2nd day playing the GE, and I have 13/19 commendations for Onslaught also. I appreciate it being so easy, since I'm a casual player, but also because I'm a total completionist. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements