Jump to content

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Oh. daesu

E3 details and tidbits

Recommended Posts

Oh. daesu    1,239

 

There will be Specialization paths for skills and abilities.

 

1528753362.jpg

 

Year 1 content will be subscription free.

 

1528753347.jpg

 

There will be raids

 

1528753327.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,239

Suggestions that individual armour pieces can be targeted. I.e go for/ create weak points

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

Armour set bonus

1528765202.jpg

Love the fact they actually call it a plate carrier and not just a vest. Good on them for getting it right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

 

Not sure whether skins are restricted to certain gear, but it looks like more than just BP

a2OBG4E.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Oh. daesu said:

 

Not sure whether skins are restricted to certain gear, but it looks like more than just BP

a2OBG4E.png

That would be awesome. I always hated it when my actual gear didn't match my clothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

Weapon and Gear/Brand Set Talents

This is a collection that /u/rhythmik83 has put together:

 

Weapon Talents

  • Pyromaniac: Damage done to targets on fire is increased by 15% REQUIRES Over +10% Weapon Damage.
  • Loaded for Bear (or Lock and Load): Reloading from empty increases weapon damage by 20% for 5 seconds.
  • Close and Personal: Kills while close double next shot damage.
  • Hemorrhage - Killing a bleeding target increases critical hit chance by 25% for all group members for 10 seconds.

 

Gear Talents

  • Devastating: +5% Weapon Damage
  • Insulated: +25% Hazard Protection
  • Rapid: 10% skill cooldown reduction

 

Brand Sets

  • Overlord Armaments: +7.5% Armor Percent Bonus, +5.0% Weapon Damage, +10.0% DTE
  • China Light Industries Corporation: +8.0% Shotgun Damage, +10.0% All Resistance, +10.0% Skill Haste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

 

Some happy snaps of what people are speculating as the DZ wall near the Air Force One Capture Point.

 

1528851658.jpg

1528851662.jpg

1528851667.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

 

Some happy snaps of what people are speculating as the DZ wall near the Air Force One Capture Point.

 

1528851658.jpg

1528851662.jpg

1528851667.jpg

What are you talking about? This is just what the national mall looks like under construction.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239
32 minutes ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

What are you talking about? This is just what the national mall looks like under construction.

Lol, it's an easy mistake to make :4_joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

 

What I'm reading...

  • Not sure if there is *no more* medkits, but it is about armour plates and shields. So, instead of dropping a medkit, when one of your plates shatter you can replace it. And it is plate by plate, so it's not an overall armour points. You lose a plate, that area becomes a weak-point. A target-able weak-point.
  • Marksmen rifle have flight time.
  • Shots have a tracer affect
  • Mods are unlocked options, not carried/stored items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

Not sure if there is *no more* medkits, but it is about armour plates and shields. So, instead of dropping a medkit, when one of your plates shatter you can replace it. And it is plate by plate, so it's not an overall armour points. You lose a plate, that area becomes a weak-point. A target-able weak-point.

Aha, so you have actual plates you have to put in your plate carrier. I like that idea, much more realistic. Wonder if they'll use "Level III and IV" plates like you would in reality.

1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

Marksmen rifle have flight time.
 

The hell is flight time?

1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

Shots have a tracer affect

Tracers would be pretty cool too. Especially because at night, it always looks like a star wars battle...lol. Hopefully different color tracers too.

1 hour ago, Oh. daesu said:

Mods are unlocked options, not carried/stored items

Carrying mods as items in my backpack has always drove me crazy. Just a little OCD thing I have. So this is good news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239
20 minutes ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

Aha, so you have actual plates you have to put in your plate carrier. I like that idea, much more realistic. Wonder if they'll use "Level III and IV" plates like you would in reality.

 

Taking an uninformed guess, say the gear determines the plate quality

 

 

20 minutes ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

The hell is flight time?

"Ballistic DMR-123's arrival has been delayed due to fog..."

Guessing there's a military term for this but basically the difference between instantaneous TD1 and GRW.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

 

Taking an uninformed guess, say the gear determines the plate quality

 

 

"Ballistic DMR-123's arrival has been delayed due to fog..."

Guessing there's a military term for this but basically the difference between instantaneous TD1 and GRW.

Either way, plates sound great.

Aha, I got you. So possibly looking at bullet drop, wind conditions also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

Enemy Medics

  • can revive fallen NPCs
  • can use their defibs to shock you when you approach too close

 

You can shoot dead bodies weakpoints as a tactic. (which would be handy for solo play)

 

There are other specialisations. (so may run more parallel to what we are used to with Gear Sets)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

 

TD1 characters don't carry over to TD2.

The story mode is similar in length as it was in TD2.

Kinda have the impression Shields unlock things during the story mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Enemy Medics

  • can revive fallen NPCs
  • can use their defibs to shock you when you approach too close

 

You can shoot dead bodies weakpoints as a tactic. (which would be handy for solo play)

 

There are other specialisations. (so may run more parallel to what we are used to with Gear Sets)

So, what your telling me is I have to shoot mofos again?

3 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

TD1 characters don't carry over to TD2.

Bummer. But maybe they'll have even better character customization this time around to make up for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239
24 minutes ago, Callsign_Gloves said:

So, what your telling me is I have to shoot mofos again!

TD1 people ask for others to target the medics first. 

I think TD2 this might become more frantic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

 

Gear sets will be know as Brands in TD2. 

Edit: Brands are an extra type of gear set. 

This list of brands was compiled by reddit  @jokerunique 

  • Overlord Armaments:

    +7.5% Armor Percent Bonus +5.0% Weapon Damage +10.0% DTE

  • China Light Industries Corporation:

    +8.0% Shotgun Damage, +10.0% All Resistance, +10.0% Skill Haste

  • Richter &Kaiser GmbH:

    +20.0% Pistol Damage +15.0% Shield Skill Power +10.0% All Resistance

  • Airaldi Holdings:

    +5.0% MMR Damage, +10.0% Headshot Damage, +10.0% Accuracy

  • Wyvern Wear:

    +7.0% Critical Hit Damage +5.0% Headshot +10.0% Critical Hit Chance

  • Sokolov Concern:

    +10.0% SMG Damage, +8.0% CHD, +10.0% CHC

  • Petrov Defense Group:

    +8.0% LMG Damage, +10.0% Turret Skill Power, +10% Skill Haste

  • Providence Defense:

    +4.0% Weapon Damage, +10% Skill Power, Providence Talent: Well Rounded: CHC Bonus for 6 seconds when completing a cover to cover move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239
On 6/15/2018 at 10:44 AM, Oh. daesu said:

 

Gear sets will be know as Brands in TD2. 

 

 

 

Ok, this wasn't quite correct.  There still are Gear Sets. Brand Sets are effective another type of gear. Brands have their modifiers and set bonuses. Have to see how the two over-lap or intersect.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239
6 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

This is cool from @agent_mab

Hopefully the image quality is there.

1529129137.jpg

Anyway, it's not great. But it's address ti April Keener

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239

The other titbit is a new vanity item rewarded as achievements are tropies which hang off the back of your belt/bp. About the size of the fury animal handbag charms accessories (honestly this is what they reminded me of; no judge, lol).

 

The best shot of these was the original image of three agents on a ridge looking out towards DC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh. daesu    1,239
6 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

The other titbit is a new vanity item rewarded as achievements are tropies which hang off the back of your belt/bp. About the size of the fury animal handbag charms accessories (honestly this is what they reminded me of; no judge, lol).

 

The best shot of these was the original image of three agents on a ridge looking out towards DC.

 

trophy.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
genedjr    303

All of this is awesome.  I did notice a gap in image quality is a few things seen all over the place.  Hopefully that is just pre-production.  And I hope dropped loot is really dropped, not just a symbol.  This all looks great.

...gene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×