Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Oh. daesu

E3 details and tidbits

Ravoik    2

Wait, will there still be ballistic shield? Cause I love my D3FNC. By the way, some of the map right here. Speculated DZ is the Union Station are to the north of the player.Image result for the division 2 map

image.png

Edited by Ravoik
  • Like 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Oh. daesu    1,239

Wh

3 hours ago, Ravoik said:

Wait, will there still be ballistic shield? Cause I love my D3FNC. 

The E3 talk has mentioned both plates and shields for armour. So I'm guessing there will be shields. Tho D3fnc is TD1 thing so guessing gear sets and brands will be different. How long until they give shields some special treatment won't be known for a while.

11 hours ago, Ravoik said:

Wait, will there still be ballistic shield? Cause I love my D3FNC. By the way, some of the map right here. Speculated DZ is the Union Station are to the north of the player.Image result for the division 2 map

image.png

Union would be a cool area to have the DZ. Maybe they'll let you go into the D.C. Metro tunnels a bit also. Of course, that's assuming they allow you into the station itself. and if that is the case, I imagine it will be a landmark.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ravoik said:

I actually found out there is some confirmation of shields here. Under the brand section "Shield Skill Power"5b294475c28f9_ScreenShot2018-06-19at1_51_53PM.thumb.png.17b468befac437ef14bafaa2e3658675.png,

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 1.51.53 PM.png

Good find. I would think they would have them in TD2, since they were put them in the original game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ravoik said:

MarcoStyle did a video on why he thinks union will be the dz here if you wanna watch it.

He puts together a compelling argument. Towards the end he says he sees the wall in the trailer, but I think that wall is much too short to be the DZ wall. My opinion at least, I would think it to be a bit bigger. Like that he mentioned the old post office though. That's out towards the Federal Triangle. You can go up the tower via elevator, but most of it was like a food court if I remember right. Although, that could have completely changed by now. Was only in there once, maybe 7 years ago. Anyways, just found it interesting how he was able to point that out. Maybe he visited the city himself at some point, or he's just a very observant dude.

• Upvote 1

g1nt3r    1,559

This game looks so clean... I hope they don’t nerf the graphics like they did on the 1st one lol :13_upside_down: