• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hello Manhattan.

Moonsongstory

New member here, joined after a nice retweet from the division forums on twitter. ps4 player moving to xbox hoping for more people to play with. never found anyone on ps4, even in LFG discords. just told me to solo everything. i'm hoping the experience will be different on xbox and maybe to make some new friends here. I don't bite. nice to meet you. 

Callsign_Gloves

Police dude
Welcome to the forums!

Going off what @Oh. daesu said, xbox seems to be the smallest group of players. At least here on the forums that is. Hopefully it is much more populated in-game.

Moonsongstory

Welcome to the forums!

Going off what @Oh. daesu said, xbox seems to be the smallest group of players. At least here on the forums that is. Hopefully it is much more populated in-game.
Haha i get that ps4 is supposed to be large with players but i haven't had the best experience there with finding people. i'm commonly just told to solo things. or use matchmaking. and i often get kicked in matchmaking. most people just would say they've maxed out and as thus don't want to help anyone else cause they don't want to redo stuff. So that's why i decided i'm switching. cause i have friends on xbox, and i'm hoping for a better experience there. not a negative one.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Welcome to the Forums. I’m a PS4 only player and have a one other agent I regularly run with as well as a couple others that hop in and out. As the guys said above, I think most of our players are PC or PS4.

Feel free to send a FR to me if you’re looking for someone on PS4- PSN: DeadSockPuppet. I play mostly after 10p EDT on the weekends, but I occasionally jump on during the week. 

If you’re looking for people on XB1, check out the Bullets & Beer Discord, it’s rbe home of the big Division podcasts - Sitrep Radio, Bombshell Jackets and Locked On. They have LFG channels that are always active and they have members from around the world.  

Advertisements