• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Shield: Talon - a commendation score of 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

genedjr

Community Elite
I wanted to start a topic just for the talon shield.  According to myth - it requires a 3000 commendations score.  And as there are hundreds of commendations, so I thought a separate topic was in order.

First some general information:

• Some commendations are account based, some are char based - I am really going to try and figure this out, could be more low hanging fruit.
  • A number of commendations have segments, as example "fight to the last" - kill 10,000 LMB has 6 segments, so you need to kill 60,000 LMB to earn the commendation.
  • Be very careful to read the description, as example Flawless Fighter, do all the listed missions flawlessly. This is an added bonus for doing the flawless missions on challenging level.
  • Looting, deconstructing, selling - I really hate the wording on these or its simply a bug, but each loot location (like named drops 4 things) only counts as looting one object. - same with deconstructing and selling.  The wording indicates 'loot 7500 objects from any sources" But when you loot a drop with multiple objects you only get credit for 1.
Anyway that is a start.  I too am after low hanging fruit - AND

I will have all of these shields before TD2 drops !!!  :8_laughing:

...gene

Edit: moved to GD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
It’s probably going to take me the whole 8 months to clear these. I think my Commendation score is like 1200-1500, because I took a bunch of time off and haven’t been hunting Commendations. 

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I have a few grindy ones in sight. And UG / Survival i haven't really touch much since Commendations. And been light on Incursions. 

So, atm trying to do some missions/Landmarks/S&Ds to get those. Then rely on the Shields for UG/Surv and GE for Incursions. 

And for the life of my I can't get flawless with Queens Tunnel. 

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
After 3 days grinding the Underground I managed to get my 3k.

If anyone wants to know what I did in the top two rows (easy ones with no PvP) then just shout.  It does take a lot of grinding some items though.  You gotta put the time in.  I did around 60 runs of UG this weekend.

Update:  One thing I can think of is that for Boss kills and 5 directive UG missions you can run them on Normal difficulty and they still count.  If you have a good build and can team up with a good group then challenging can actually be pretty fast.  The quality of randoms and grouping up seems better currently for some reason where I am.

20180715185021_1 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
You make me feel so much better about myself.
Yeah, even before I quit I only played about 10 hrs a week, mostly Fri/Sat night. I was getting in more time during the week since coming back, but now I have to take a week or so break because I have a shitton of homework for my pre-MBA seminar classes.

*enter rant*

A couple weeks out they drop a ton of reading and online work. I understand it’s a MBA, but we’ve known about the classes and had profs for like 2 months and then last minute they drop a bunch of crap for 1-day classes. And yes, I would like the cheese that goes with my whine 😂

*end rant*

genedjr

Community Elite
OK, how about "Rainbow 6" - put on all six quality level of items.

Blue and up is easy - but what about green and white?  I see a few 'standard' items caches in a couple of missions, but have not checked them out yet.  What about citizen in need?

...gene

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Ahh, that one.  Started my 4th agent and it was pretty easy.  Failing that then yeah, drop the world tier.  Getting the grey / white is the tricky one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements