Jump to content

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Oh. daesu

Beta Registration Record High

Recommended Posts

Oh. daesu    1,289

Ubisoft says the number of beta registrations has set a new record for any game in their stables.

The previous record was set by TD1 in 2015. 

TD2 is said to be 4 times TD2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
12 hours ago, Oh. daesu said:

Ubisoft says the number of beta registrations has set a new record for any game in their stables.

The previous record was set by TD1 in 2015. 

TD2 is said to be 4 times TD2.

Cool story bro. But if they don't accept me into it, somebody ain't going to be making it home that day.

I'll just say I'm a moderator at the forums. That'll solve it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeadSockPuppet    1,322

Yeah, 4x the number of people signed up for the beta... means that there will be 10x as many salty people that don't get into the beta. :13_upside_down:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DeadSockPuppet said:

Yeah, 4x the number of people signed up for the beta... means that there will be 10x as many salty people that don't get into the beta. :13_upside_down:

AKA Me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RimBlock    624

I signed up and then bought (pre-ordered) the Ultimate ed. so I am gonna be Dead Sea salty if I don't get in as, oh you know.... they don't have any Asia based Beta servers.

That or I do get in (as I have flippin well paid) and they don't have any Asia Beta servers so it will the a lag-tastic wonderland.

Oh the anticipation.

-----

Woh, no emoticons to choose from anymore on the forums.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
g1nt3r    1,571
42 minutes ago, RimBlock said:

I signed up and then bought (pre-ordered) the Ultimate ed. so I am gonna be Dead Sea salty if I don't get in as, oh you know.... they don't have any Asia based Beta servers.

That or I do get in (as I have flippin well paid) and they don't have any Asia Beta servers so it will the a lag-tastic wonderland.

Oh the anticipation.

-----

Woh, no emoticons to choose from anymore on the forums.

:15_yum: there are emoticons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RimBlock    624
3 hours ago, g1nt3r said:

:15_yum: there are emoticons

:50_open_mouth::54_hushed::16_relieved:...:12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::12_slight_smile::13_upside_down::68_sleeping:

Yep, back now.  When I posted previously it came up empty.  Small glitch maybe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeadSockPuppet    1,322
On 9/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, g1nt3r said:

@DeadSockPuppet @Oh. daesu Any idea when they'll be selecting people and giving out beta codes?

Massive has yet to say anything about when the betas will be. I would assume closed/pre-order will be like last week in January and the open will be like mid-February, based on what they did for the first game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×