Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
genedjr

Warframe

genedjr    343

I found out a few days ago my son had been playing warframe back in the day and we have picked it back up.  As a micro-transaction supported game I find the 'offers' to 'purchase' stuff to be pretty cool and not as "pay-to-win" as I have seen in others.  With that one caveat, micro-transaction supported, and "pay-to-win" is there, but not in your face. I really like the game.  And the world is huge!

Anyway, getting burned out on TD again, need a distraction and Warframe is it.

...gene

• Upvote 2

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
DeadSockPuppet    1,322

I hear Warframe is another great, deep game that has lots of grind to it and but a bit of a steep learning curve (I guess Division has a semi-steep learning curve). Have fun with the game, wouldn't want to be burned out when the new game launches. 

genedjr    343

Yeah, but I see TD2 as a new game with familiar controls/framework.  TD2 will be alot different than TD. 

Now warframe is a completely different animal and yes, its got a steep learning curve.  Luckily for me, my son has several end game toons and the knowledge to make learning a little easier.

Even though I am only 30 or so hours into it, I recommend it.  It's amazing what a small 250 person studio can really do.  And I do plan to spend real money to support them. 

Another fun way to loose hours and hours of sleep :10_wink:

...gene

• Upvote 1

Oh. daesu    1,289
On 8/1/2018 at 2:40 AM, genedjr said:

Yeah, but I see TD2 as a new game with familiar controls/framework.  TD2 will be alot different than TD. 

Now warframe is a completely different animal and yes, its got a steep learning curve.  Luckily for me, my son has several end game toons and the knowledge to make learning a little easier.

Even though I am only 30 or so hours into it, I recommend it.  It's amazing what a small 250 person studio can really do.  And I do plan to spend real money to support them. 

Another fun way to loose hours and hours of sleep :10_wink:

...gene

Any good tips for Warfrme? Downloaded, so going o give it a try