Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads

Hey yall new to the form and new to the game and late in asking this but im looking to make my character stronger better and my firepower better so as of now my fp is 25,346 with the m60 34,567 with mk16 rifle that i got in the dz my armor is at 56,788 right now and my skill is setting around 16,500 and im at level 26 any advice is appropriate sorry if im noob but like i said im new at this thanks once again

• Like 1

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
4 hours ago, Smirk the pyro said:

Hey yall new to the form and new to the game and late in asking this but im looking to make my character stronger better and my firepower better so as of now my fp is 25,346 with the m60 34,567 with mk16 rifle that i got in the dz my armor is at 56,788 right now and my skill is setting around 16,500 and im at level 26 any advice is appropriate sorry if im noob but like i said im new at this thanks once again

Your not going to get far with builds until after level 30. Get to after 30 first, get some gearsets. Whether it be from the DZ, incursions, or Global Events. Global Events are going to be great for getting the classified gearsets also. And save up your Division Tech! You're going to want to use that on optimizing and re-calibrating your gearsets once you get them!

• Like 1

genedjr    343
On 8/4/2018 at 3:36 PM, Smirk the pyro said:

Ok cool im at level 29 now so im close and i appetite a nice response i been going to the dz for the tech stuff

Have you rejoined?  Or is this your first rodeo?  Once you are 30, check the rewards vendor.  Maybe you'll get the standard gearsets, then again maybe not.  Still worth a look.

...gene

• Upvote 2

Jaypeg    241

If you intend on playing pvp in the dz most people run 6k Stam and 7k fireams ...dps builds .you could run a 9k striker build which will give you armour , damage and health return . Just don’t use the showstopper as it’s pure cheese .

up to you if you want to roll health   On your knees and backpack . Personally if it’s an smg build I would rather roll crit hit damage. Stability on the backpack if using an AR.

But hit level 30 first and get some classy gear.

Don’t look at dps, look at how much you are rolling into it.

• Upvote 1

I hit level 30 over the weekend and bought some decent get gear from the special vendor i change my gun set im runing a g36 and a svd. That i got for the special weapon guy as well i haven't rolled anything ove yet 

Jaypeg    241

Like I said man just roll for 6k Stam and dump the rest into firearms ...

• Upvote 2

Jaypeg    241
On 06/08/2018 at 9:59 PM, Smirk the pyro said:

Ok ill play with the recalibration machine thanks for the advice y'all

More then happy to help you with your build dude but you need to get some fairly decent gear first. Keep playing/farming and give us a shout. Have fun...

• Upvote 2

I 've acquire the 4pc  non classify get set Nomads .now and so far i like but i wont to get the classify nomad set so i can spend my on that do i get in dz or high end guys

Jaypeg    241
18 hours ago, Smirk the pyro said:

Jaypeg r u on the Xbox ?

PS4 dude 

Np bo i put two set of  gear together the nomad 4pc and 5pc banshee for running around in the dz. I mess around with the calibration machine but didn't see any change in my stats did i do something wrong? I roll fp to back pack and health? On my knees

Jaypeg    241

I would run 5pc banshee with savage gloves dude. Roll crit hit chance on mask and holster. Crit damage on knees and backpack , if running an smg. AR I would roll stability on the backpack. 

6k stamina and 7k firearms. Crit hit chance mods.  

Do a screen shot of your build so I can look at it mate.

Jaypeg    241
20 hours ago, Smirk the pyro said:

Ok ill take pic when i get home in a hour once again thanks for the help. 

No worries mate, let me know what your weapon talents are as well ...makes a lot of difference in pvp.

Posted (edited)

I think this is all Jaypeg and sorry about the single post i couldn't figure out how to put em all in one post. But i quit using the victor and went back to my lightweight m4. Sometimes used the socom mk20 ss with vicious/coolhead/unforgiving and my favorite the Hungry hog. Mawhaha

Edited by Smirk the pyro
Left out a loadout

Jaypeg    241

ok dude, some of your screen shots dont really tell me much but we can work around that..not sure how you have so much toughness with very little stamina, are you on world tier 5??? anyway lets sort your build out.

Stats:

As ive said before you really want around 6k stamina, you will not survive very long with 4k stamina in the DZ. 

Ditch the electronics , its not going to make that much difference to you

You want to try and aim for 7k firearms. Banshee hits hard against rogues, the more firearms the quicker you will body them. Once you get the hang of pvp, you can drop your stamina down and add it to your firearms.

What to roll:

Chest: Roll: Roll Health and either skill haste or EDR

Mask: Crit hit chance

Knees: Crit hit damage

Backpack: Crit hit damage

Gloves, crit chance, crit damage, weapon damage

Holster: Crit hit chance

Weapon talents:

Most peeps run with the house as it hits hard... vector is ok, but try the AUG if you dont have a house.

SMG: Deadly, unforgiving and responsive

secondary: up to you, you could either go for more damage talents or go with destructive, predatory and determined. Good for NPC's and getting your skills back.

Sidearm: I would use a 204 pistol with coolheaded on to get your skills back quicker.

Talents:

Immune station

You could use booster shot, but disruptor is pretty handy.

Combat medic is a must if in a group,  precision , adrenaline , strike back, critical save....on the move is also a good one. if you cant hit head shots then ditch precision. Play around and go with what feels right

Gearset:

Having one piece of nomad isnt going to help you... savage gloves are you best option. if you dont have them, use a barretts, or refreshed mask. Basically something to you wll get something from. Check the blueprints vendor...

Gear Mods:

You need better mods(higher level)- this will boost your stats. You want crit hit chance mods, you should be able to get to about 58% with savage gloves if you have the right bits. 60% is the max you can roll. Crit = damage. 

Weapon mods:

Again its all about crit damage and chance. if you are running an smg , you should have good crit chance already as youve rolled it on your gear, so you want to be aiming for as much crit damage as possible.  

Other:

The below site is a great place to see what gear is available 

https://rubenalamina.mx/the-division-weekly-vendor-reset/

Good vector at the special weapon vendor, you just need to roll off for responsive.

2% pulse Critical Hit Chance at dz 53rd east - buy 4

1% crit hit chance mods(firearms) at camp clinton, not bad stats

Learn the map: 

This will help you when you are up against it..

DZ check list:

Everyone dies, just accept it, youre going to get get ganked, accept it.. youre going to lose gear, accept it. There are no rules in the DZ, you will get shot in the back, you will meet people with cronus, spamming showstoppers... it sucks at times but best to find another server if you are up against people with no skill(basically those who need to cheat).

Group:

Find a good squad, i dont play solo, cool if you want to but for me its all about the team...i play with a great bunch, all dotted round the globe and are veterans in the DZ. Hence why we always go rogue. Have fun when your playing, learn to move around, when to pop a medkit etc. But keep it lighthearted... communicate with your team, see what builds your team are running to compliment, learn what builds people are using so you have the advantage eg identify a pred user and body him first.

people will try and provoke you  with emotes, dont bite...they will false rogue flag(mainly because they havent got the balls to go rogue).

Have fun dude. let me know how you get on...

And i know that i felt for a couple of times in dz so i just went rogue on them instead killed one and his buddy i bearly escape lol i just went to a roof top and hide till the timer went down 😂