• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Talon Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Yeah, I can just imagine them resetting the commendation score and the backlash :).

Around 3,150 -> 3,200 now after all the Underground and Survival grinding.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
I have not tackled survival all is here a better time of day/night to get in game. Spent 30 mins in que last night and never got a match.
You can also do it solo. Actually if you've never tried Survival, I suggest you start it as solo. Gives you more of a feel for it than when running with a group.

Last edited by a moderator:

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Think most people do solo or go in set groups rather than grouping with randoms as coms etc would be difficult.

You can team up in the game if you can catch someone long enough to ask them.

PvE is much easier and a bit friendlier for obvious reasons but even with PvE you are still all competing for mats and gear chests etc. 

When starting out look for fires or shelter when your health hits half way until you get better clothing.  The map shows some you have passed or that are near and don't be afraid to backtrack if you need to as it is better than freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements