• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Technical Alpha, December 15-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
TD2 announcement:

Hello Agents! We are running a Technical Alpha for Tom Clancy’s the Division 2 from December 15th to December 18th. Invitations will be sent tomorrow, December 13 to a very limited number of players that were already selected from fans who registered on our website. These players will sign a non disclosure agreement and their feedback will be important in the development of the game. The content being tested is only a small portion of the game and is not representative of the final scope and quality of Tom Clancy’s the Division 2 when it will launch on March 15, 2019.This Technical Alpha has been designed to run on a certain scale and host a limited number of players so we can gather the feedback and the data we’re aiming for. However, we are very happy and excited to see that so many people have expressed their interest in being part of the Technical Alpha experience. As announced at E3, we’ll hold beta phases in the future and ahead of the launch of the game. Players can register for beta access for a chance to play at http://thedivisiongame.com/beta.For more information, visit the FAQ.

1544657326.jpg

Digga84

Evening all together,

Been playing TD2 technical alpha today for 2 hours...lovin´ it so far. 

Actually I would have a question if anyone else is playing, and yes I am aware that not much or at all should be talked about it. Read, signed etc.

Nevertheless, there is a side mission at the theater where among other things you need to ventilate a laboratory...And I am stuck there, cannot find the place where

to turn on the ventilation at all. Was trying to locate for 10 minutes, but it seems I am just "to dumb" to find it.

So if anyone has a clue or hint, would be appreciated. 

TIA

genedjr

Community Elite
no no...

No game play stuff - go to the internal alpha forum - they will help.

As an aside - if you were on the edge of continuing your TD journey - make the leap, TD2 is going to be fantastic.

...gene

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
As @genedjr mentioned, chat on the TD2 Alpha forums.  Plenty of helpful people there (unlike the general forums :51_scream: ).  Ping me there if needed.  I would also delete your post here just to be sure you do not upset anyone  :14_relaxed: .

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
Done & done.  Alpha is now finished.

Forums are open until the 20th Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements