• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Server lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicdebt

Hi all, I have a fast (100mbps) with low latency (8ms) to my ISP in Australia but experience severe lag with AI enemies and team members appearing to be moving in slow-mo.  None of the shots are registering.  Is this a known issue for players in the southern hemisphere?  I'm playing on PC, 2080ti, i7 9700k in 1440p 100+ fps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Hi all, I have a fast (100mbps) with low latency (8ms) to my ISP in Australia but experience severe lag with AI enemies and team members appearing to be moving in slow-mo.  None of the shots are registering.  Is this a known issue for players in the southern hemisphere?  I'm playing on PC, 2080ti, i7 9700k in 1440p 100+ fps.
For starters, I'm a Standard bod, so not in the game was yet. So, I can't comment.

In the State Of the Game, Hamish said players have complained of performance issues and the devs would like people's feedback. So, I guess the best thing might be to go to ubisoft forums and have your say. They are particularly interested in know when, where, what yu were doing at the time of the lag.

Last edited by a moderator:

genedjr

Community Elite
This is a little old but yes.  What is weird is it comes and goes even in heavy combat.  As example I will be sniping away getting good headshots then for 30-45 seconds nothing hits.  I capture using OSB so I did review hitting the target without it registering.  Then it suddenly works fine again.

I did notice a possible glitch - when the NPC is at a mini-gun head shots fail every time, but spraying with any automatic weapon works fine.

...gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements