• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Will The Division 2 be adding any enemy invaders like Russian or Chinese army to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Will The Division 2 be adding any enemy invaders like Russian or Chinese army to the game  in their next DLC or not? Since the country of America has fallen apart. Wouldn't this be a good time for enemy invasion like Russians or Chinese army to invade U.S.A.. Because if I was a foreign invader I would use this time to invade America and take it down and rule over it.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Hmm... that certainly is an interesting idea. I could see that happening if America were to fall into disarray as it has in the game. I'd like to see a DLC with monsters or zombies.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Hmm... that certainly is an interesting idea. I could see that happening if America were to fall into disarray as it has in the game. I'd like to see a DLC with monsters or zombies.
Please no monsters or zombies.....I rather see Russians or Chinese army than monsters or zombies. Because I'm sick of monsters & zombies in video games it ruins game completely. I say again no more monsters & zombies I'm tired of them !!! That's my opinion of that  !!!

g1nt3r

Death Otter
Please no monsters or zombies.....I rather see Russians or Chinese army than monsters or zombies. Because I'm sick of monsters & zombies in video games it ruins game completely. I say again no more monsters & zombies I'm tired of them !!! That's my opinion of that  !!!
No I totally get that, but with this game's mechanics I think it'd be interesting. Doesn't have to be a huge part of the game, maybe just like a mini-game within the game.

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
No I totally get that, but with this game's mechanics I think it'd be interesting. Doesn't have to be a huge part of the game, maybe just like a mini-game within the game.
My other idea I have . Why not a Super Computer with an AI other than ISAC  which work for The Division.... another Evil Super Computer that uses Robots,Drones,Robotic full size tanks,& other computers and tries to take over The Division ISAC  computer by another faction & possible Dictator  who wants to rule America & the world. A Dictator who was really working for the shadow government and stays in the shadows until this virus was release and comes out of hiding to bring down America and take over using this new AI computer program and virus to do it. But The Division would have work  together with ISAC to find the plot behind faction,Dictator,& Evil AI computer to destroy it all & put an end to this evil. Well it's just a thought.

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
Impression I get is that the pandemic was World Wide so most major nations will be hit and have devolved to a similar level as the US. So unless by some quirk of fate China or Russia have been able to retain control to a better level (let's face it China may well manage such a thing due to having a HIGHLY centralised governing system) then they're unlikely to be in a position to or have the resources to make a bid for a more global domination. 

I think it far more likely that we have seen and will see currently unknown third entities moving up to attempt this...hinted with the Black Tusks and Hunters. 

Think less of a known nation and more in line with a Bond style villain with a previously secret but globally encompassing organisation with members in every government and the expansive stockpile of material that would come with a organisation having to keep in the shadows until now. 

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
Impression I get is that the pandemic was World Wide so most major nations will be hit and have devolved to a similar level as the US. So unless by some quirk of fate China or Russia have been able to retain control to a better level (let's face it China may well manage such a thing due to having a HIGHLY centralized governing system) then they're unlikely to be in a position to or have the resources to make a bid for a more global domination. 

I think it far more likely that we have seen and will see currently unknown third entities moving up to attempt this...hinted with the Black Tusks and Hunters. 

Think less of a known nation and more in line with a Bond style villain with a previously secret but globally encompassing organization with members in every government and the expansive stockpile of material that would come with a organization having to keep in the shadows until now. 
I also was thinking about North Korea, North & South Africa,Central & South America with backing by China & Russia to help invade America for their resources,computer programs, & military weaponry. We have the best in resources,better civilian computer programs, better military computer programs,& military weaponry. China & Russia have been hacking our civilian & military computers for years to steal our technology & military secrets. With the country falling apart it would be a great time to attack & invade the U.S.A.. Wouldn't you agree or not?   

P.s.

I don't know who are the Black Tusks are. But I know what Hunters are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements