Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
MR Easy Guns

What game are you playing until March 8?

Registering and reaching 75 posts will remove ads
StefanGrey    36

I developed a bit of a backlog thanks to Fallout 4, and between the upcoming DLC and the Division in March (not to mention Quantum Break in April), so I'll be going back to NHL 16, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and the last Arkham Knight DLC.

• Upvote 1

g1nt3r    1,548
1 hour ago, StefanGrey said:

I developed a bit of a backlog thanks to Fallout 4, and between the upcoming DLC and the Division in March (not to mention Quantum Break in April), so I'll be going back to NHL 16, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and the last Arkham Knight DLC.

Was not pleased with fallout 4, don't know why but just kinda found it meh

• Upvote 2

Blazzen67    493

just cause 3, metal gear, and still playing the witcher 3 (such a great game :) ) and in between games, im playing "the waiting game" for the division (happy now EidolonFox haha)

• Upvote 2

g1nt3r    1,548
1 hour ago, Blazzen67 said:

just cause 3, metal gear, and still playing the witcher 3 (such a great game :) ) and in between games, im playing "the waiting game" for the division (happy now EidolonFox haha)

Oh I really should play some more Witcher 3...not sure why I stopped.

Also, the waiting game haha

• Upvote 2

EidolonFox    86

I applaud you gentlemen, for your valiant effort in killing time till the 8 of March!

And to actually add to the topic, instead of totally derailing it, and without adding too much of a clusterfudge to the rest of the post. Hm. I am probably gonna pour a few more hours into Destiny, though I have kinda, idk, burned it out. But there isn't really other games, that spark my light. Fuel my fire or rustle my jimmies.

• Upvote 3

I am fasting right now... Not playing anything. I wanna be competitive on release. It's the last game I played. I am honestly not very proficient with the button layout with the Division. So, I am hoping when I do play, it won't feel so foreign to me, and it'll feel natural starting with the standard button layout.

• Upvote 1

g1nt3r    1,548
1 hour ago, Mr.SaTurN said:

I've been playing a lot of x-com 2 lately. I think that or the witcher 3.... That or maybe get in some good old snes games

I could of guessed this

Well Ark didn't work out for me. 

Ive found some solice playing community made maps in Portal 2.  It's been so long since I've played it I had no idea there were bonus chambers in the coop story that I hadn't even played yet, so that was a pleasant surprise. 

On 2/23/2016 at 6:01 AM, xDeadmanx said:

Rainbow6 Siege 

Grand Theft Auto

Forza 6

Once the game drops though everything else is collecting dust 

Pretty much identical to you apart from Forza 6, got a Bugatti in one of the first ever spins and then quit

Berror    7
5 hours ago, YorkshireMyers said:

Pretty much identical to you apart from Forza 6, got a Bugatti in one of the first ever spins and then quit

yee but i miss GTA ;) but there's no time left in daily routine