• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What game are you playing until March 8?

MR Easy Guns

Community Member
I don't really want to play anything else, but I'll probably go back to Ark. 

Its going to be a long two weeks ??

StefanGrey

Community Agent
I developed a bit of a backlog thanks to Fallout 4, and between the upcoming DLC and the Division in March (not to mention Quantum Break in April), so I'll be going back to NHL 16, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and the last Arkham Knight DLC.

g1nt3r

Death Otter
I developed a bit of a backlog thanks to Fallout 4, and between the upcoming DLC and the Division in March (not to mention Quantum Break in April), so I'll be going back to NHL 16, Assassin's Creed Syndicate and the last Arkham Knight DLC.
Was not pleased with fallout 4, don't know why but just kinda found it meh

Last edited by a moderator:

g1nt3r

Death Otter
just cause 3, metal gear, and still playing the witcher 3 (such a great game :) ) and in between games, im playing "the waiting game" for the division (happy now EidolonFox haha)
Oh I really should play some more Witcher 3...not sure why I stopped.

Also, the waiting game haha

Last edited by a moderator:

EidolonFox

Community Member
I applaud you gentlemen, for your valiant effort in killing time till the 8 of March!

And to actually add to the topic, instead of totally derailing it, and without adding too much of a clusterfudge to the rest of the post. Hm. I am probably gonna pour a few more hours into Destiny, though I have kinda, idk, burned it out. But there isn't really other games, that spark my light. Fuel my fire or rustle my jimmies.

Kitten

Community Member
I just picked up The Flood in the Flame on Steam. Then plan to play Black Desert Online and then Division.

Captkirk_007

I am fasting right now... Not playing anything. I wanna be competitive on release. It's the last game I played. I am honestly not very proficient with the button layout with the Division. So, I am hoping when I do play, it won't feel so foreign to me, and it'll feel natural starting with the standard button layout.

MR Easy Guns

Community Member
Well Ark didn't work out for me. 

Ive found some solice playing community made maps in Portal 2.  It's been so long since I've played it I had no idea there were bonus chambers in the coop story that I hadn't even played yet, so that was a pleasant surprise. 

Berror

Community Member
i had playin Diablo 3, Battlefront Star Wars, GTA V and Max Payne 3 but the last one i finished :) 

Advertisements