• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Error code "Mike"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimDownSite

Wtf is this error code and why must this happen! ?? I keep getting this error code, "Mike 20170241" and other numbers. Wth Ubisoft

dannyi6

the servers are down for 13 Hours already. i was plaing it yesterday, central europe time 10 pm and the characters were laggy as hell, did not take any damage and the game froze very often.. waiting for a patch

Darklingnano

Its day 2 and i still cant get in the game that i paid for....i keep getting error code mike plzzzz help ubi

Last edited by a moderator:

snakebyte11

Community Member
I got this message when trying to move from one character to another. when I try to switch I get the mike error and can log in again ( 1 time I had it again and had to log in again but was successful on that second attempt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements