Registering will remove ads
dannyi6

laggy enemies, does not take any damage

before the servers went down, i have experienced laggy enemies, and i was not able to shoot them, sometimes i have shoot them but no damage was made, sometimes i just aimed on the enemy and was not able to shoot after i pul the trigger, just nothing happened. anybody can help? or will it be fixed? any news? thak you.

xone - dannyi6

Registering will remove ads

Im having this issue aswell , tried to restart router , game and whatnot. Its hella annoying. Anyone got a clue how to fix ?

Same here and with a friend I play with, both in the UK. We have both had varying degrees of lag in SP & COOP (but not in DZ!?) where bullets don't hit the enemy until 3-4 seconds after fired. Same thing happens with taking damage, healing & reloading.

Early morning on launch day it wasn't too bad, it got worse yesterday evening and really bad in a COOP game. It behaves like actions are getting queued up if theres a lot going on and are being worked through one by one by a slow server. Healing, reloading, shooting and even movement commands can get delayed while it completes the last request.

Its really spoiling the game for me.

Just to head off the inevitable "Your internets rubbish, old slow computer!"...

On a skylake I7-k, 970-sli. My in-game frame rates are pretty steadily above 60, occasional dips/spikes down to 40-50. I haven't gone up to the very latest Nvdia drivers as I've got dual monitors but will as soon they fix.

I've done the usual, validated download, checking and restarting, router, connection, dl/ul speeds, nothing else downloading in background, firewall, switched off ASUS gamefirst etc etc. I'm on my own (no one else using) 40mb fibre line thats pretty rock solid, worst peak time dips about 30mb.

--------------------

I'm going to try a few things after work this evening and will report back if anything does the trick. The most similar example I have is in Rocket league where after an update, it changed the default server location to Pacfic and my ping went from 10-20 to 300.

Best guess right now is either Ubi servers are slow/overloaded or its connecting some players to the wrong regional servers?

(Helpful) ideas welcome!

Edited by Junaii
typo

Having this exact same issue myself on PC from Australia, It literally makes the game unplayable during boss fights. Hell most of the time i even get the delta error saying servers are unavailable and then makes me restart the mission all over again. I cant even play the game at this stage which is complete utter crap, my other australian friends have no issues and we all bought our games from the same place. Would love Help, Done all the troubleshooting crap from ubisofts site just basic router work nothing fixed it.

• Upvote 1

Purchased the season pass on PS4 this afternoon and have had the exact same issues.  Constant disconnect from servers before starting and in the middle of game play.  Consistent Mike and Delta error codes despite a steady 25-30mbps connection speed.  I haven't even been able to kill one enemy in real time...at the earliest they die approx 2-4 seconds after being filled with a whole clip.  Meanwhile it seems like one or two shots or bats to the head and I am dead and having to respawn.  While it seems like the game could be great, as of right now I am beyond frustrated and wish I would have held off on purchasing it until it had been out for awhile and received a few updates.  With all the issues that are being reported world wide with this launch, it seems eerily familiar to another terrible Ubisoft game launch, i.e. Assassins Creed Unity. I'm really hoping the upcoming server maintenance downtimes will fix these issues ASAP.

can't even do 1 mission without intense lag. I put a whole clip into an enemy, get no hit markers, then either just get disconnected or suddenly die. I can't believe I spent my money for this game to just not work

I am so glad this is happening all over the world. I was concern it was our crap infrastructure and that it only happens here. I have to admit though, I have lag spikes where the bullets don't register or the gun don't fire but than I just stand still and after a couple of minutes it seems everything is synced again and I can continue playing. Feel bad for you guys with the heavy lag that can't play at all. 

Ok, played a bit in lunch time and today I've got no connection issues.. Shooting and hitting the enemies work fine, as it should be normally..
 Yesterday evening, when the problem was here, I forgot that in the background I had the DIVISION download still going, so maybe the download was eating the connection.. I will try again tonight, hoping that everything's fine just like today!

got home from school and played one mission that was glitchy at first then went fine. but it was a side mission. was working my way through Madison square garden and as soon as I get to the court it gets back to its old ways. very frustrating 

well I'm the only one posting but I have no where else to express my discontent. this game is a cock tease. worked great last night, played for hours without issues. woke up to play before work and it's right back to lagging. I'm a level 9 being killed by level 4 enemies. this is ridiculous, I think the game is great I just wish it would work 

I fucking hate this shit. if I fuck up at work, I'm gonna hear about it directly from the customer. this game is totally fucked and there's nobody for me to complain to and there's nobody to make this right. I think I'm owed 60 motherfucking dollars. and I wouldn't be surprised if I break another fucking controller out of frustration. I will never buy a tom Clancy game ever again. I don't recommend buying this one 

The big server update yesterday seemed to fix some of the lag, at least it has become playable. However today alone have had 2 game crashes, and been kicked from the game altogether when UBI's servers go down which is about once per hour.

Its not good, or surprising, this is classic Ubisoft. I'm a bit more hopeful they will sort it soon now but I don't know why theres still delays after two betas and the launch issues.

I havent experienced any lag myself and I have around 10 hours game time. Guess maybe im just lucky.

• Upvote 1

divstafffaded.png

I have the same issue. seems ok when I first get on. Gets worse as I play. Especially after matchmaking. The only thing that doesn't lag is mouse movement. Hit detection, character movement, interaction with the environment, all randomly lagging. I'm going to assume it's server launch issues because last night (the first weekend after launch) was so bad I couldn't do missions with other players, and eventually just had to quit playing solo as well. I also noticed in the chat that there were languages I didn't understand. Thought maybe I was being put in an overseas server. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Edited by Double979

Still on/off for me.

Its been fine on quieter days. Early today and Saturday, no problem on SP or COOP or in DZ.

In the evenings when more people are online it takes ages to connect and today I even got a message that I was waiting in a queue to login. Then the shooting/action delay makes it unplayable. Getting frustrating now. 

If an Ubisoft mod ever reads this, are you aware of this issue for some people and are you planning on fixing it at all?

queue.jpg 

isp.png

• Upvote 1

Sounds more on the back end then anything. The next few weeks are going to have many bugs and problems. Release was last week. So you may just need to wait awhile for most of these problems to be solved.

Hope it resolves for you all quickly.

• Upvote 1

"I will seek the mantel of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life."

I still can't play this fucking game. I'm just confused on how like 90% of people are playing no problem and I can't even do a single fucking mission without intense lag 

Guys, maybe a solution for PC....   [Proviso, just tested for 10 mins in SP and its late, will confirm tomorrow evening]

So I've been checking everything, was on the phone to my isp, thinking about new routers etc. Today I tested bandwidth with different software running. 

It looks like it might be Steam for me. Steam webhelper doesn't constantly use bandwidth but it makes mine spike all over the place rapidly. So this evening, I reinstalled Steam, which did nothing but then used ASUS game first to limit steam and steam web helper to 1kb download and set to lowest priority with the division set to highest priority.

Hey presto, my bandwidth stayed at a steady 40mb and in a quick 10 minute test in SP. No shooting delay/lag at all. Ran beautifully. 

Obviously I need to test this properly in COOP tomorrow evening and I'll let you know if it works. If anyone else can try this I'd be interested to hear if it works for you.

FYI, I bought the game through steam so it has to be running when I play.

Good luck and may owe Ubisoft an apology if it turns out this works..

Edited by Junaii

I believe I fixed mine by setting the frame rate limit to 60 in the graphics options. 

Before this I had also updated my Logitech gaming software, and deleted the contents in the Division folder found in Documents\MyGames folder. Apparently you should do this anyway if you played the closed beta. After deleting that folder the video option allowed me to change the monitor refresh rate from 60 to 144 to match my monitor, and change from windowed to full screen.

i have over 20 hours in game so far on PC and have had zero issues. no lag and nothing else that has been described on here.im not playing the game through steam at all, if you are playing the game through steam,   juanii seems to have a good fix, everyone having problem read his fix to see if that helps

On 3/10/2016 at 5:38 PM, Onyhx said:

I havent experienced any lag myself and I have around 10 hours game time. Guess maybe im just lucky.

no, you are not just lucky, i am having the same experience as you.  over 20 hours in and im having no issues

I don't really have any issues with the game, no error codes, kicking me out  but now and then a lag here and there with the bad guys!